Livingston - all the threads merged

Up on the OCS now...says the away kit is available to pre-order but there's a delay for the home kit which could explain why they wore the white kit for pre-season. Either that or there was a last minute change of colour lol

36 minutes ago, Cptn Hooch said:

Well...I'm happy, don't know about everyone else but think the kit looks the part. The white kit is actually really smart....as an away kit. Shame they couldn't get a keeper kit to fit Ross Stewart :lol:

Or shorts to fit Alan Lithgow :unsure:

26 minutes ago, Cptn Hooch said:

Up on the OCS now...says the away kit is available to pre-order but there's a delay for the home kit which could explain why they wore the white kit for pre-season. Either that or there was a last minute change of colour lol

Been doing a search on Nike template kit and I cant find the amber kit per se; there's amber kits with coloured flashes or collars etc. but nothing that looks exactly like the Livi one. I can't imagine its a special order as companies like Nike don't operate that was for clubs the size of Livi. More likely its a new line. There's bucket loads of choice for white though... if only we'd gone for that.

Interesting to see that the new 'away' kit is available to buy immediately where as there is a delay on the 'home' kit. Strange that... Enjoyable that they are trying to pass it off that it was going to be the other way round all along and that the media team played a blinder 'whooshing' all the Livi fans. 

Anyway, good to see that they saw sense in the end. 

5 minutes ago, LiviLion said:

Had a look on the club shop and apparently this is the back of the away kit... surely not? :lol:

0027902_ss-away-jsy-19-20-adult_750.jpeg

BEST......SPONSOR.......EVER!!!! That's superb. I actually thought you'd photoshopped it on there so went looking myself and sure enough.....the banter is strong with Livi

Just now, Cptn Hooch said:

BEST......SPONSOR.......EVER!!!! That's superb. I actually thought you'd photoshopped it on there so went looking myself and sure enough.....the banter is strong with Livi

Just went back and looked at the videos on the Twitter again and it's not there on those (unless it's very low and tucked in).

Disappointed, hopefully it's on the replica kits though :lol:

Just now, LiviLion said:

Just went back and looked at the videos on the Twitter again and it's not there on those (unless it's very low and tucked in).

I really hope it's on the kit...P&B banter on any kit is a winner

2 hours ago, Durnford said:

D_SM64QXUAEG5Os.jpg:large

2 hours ago, Durnford said:

And the away kit.....

D_SMOdgW4AArpep.jpg:large

2 minutes ago, LiviLion said:

Don't see it on the back of any of those kits and only one of them is tucked in at the back :unsure:

1 hour ago, KingKachloul said:

Interesting to see that the new 'away' kit is available to buy immediately where as there is a delay on the 'home' kit. Strange that... Enjoyable that they are trying to pass it off that it was going to be the other way round all along and that the media team played a blinder 'whooshing' all the Livi fans. 

Anyway, good to see that they saw sense in the end. 

The strange thing is the away kit isn't available now; its available to pre-order which presumably means they don't have stock available at the moment.

The question therefore has to be why not pre-order the home kit.

2 hours ago, Cptn Hooch said:

Don't see it on the back of any of those kits and only one of them is tucked in at the back :unsure:

To be fair Tony Macaroni isn't on the top of them either so could still be an addition to come