Livingston - all the threads merged

3 hours ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

I think it's wise for staff and players to avoid football forums at all costs, most of the time they're going to get upset at stuff written about them or fellow players, and the last thing they need is getting involved in a slagging match then called out on who they are, that goes for relatives of players too (esp Mums)..

fully agree with this. Quite a few people who are fans but now work for the club on Livi fans forum on facebook. Fans a fickle and say crazy things at times doesn't mean they don't appreciate things or the club.  Find it hard if you work for the club and you have greater information of things happening behind the scenes how you can post like a fickle fan. Moving between the 2 is dangerous I think anyway

Edited by Livi

Can't help but think the club are going to play a masterstroke here...everyone worrying about an all white kit and they'll announce an nice amber or black number instead....even if it's shite, it'll be received well by everyone because it's no white :thumsup2

1 hour ago, Cptn Hooch said:

Can't help but think the club are going to play a masterstroke here...everyone worrying about an all white kit and they'll announce an nice amber or black number instead....even if it's shite, it'll be received well by everyone because it's no white :thumsup2

I'm thinking it might have been originally the home kit, and it'll be switched with whatever black kit we've got as the away :lol:

Generally I don't actually give a f**k, don't mind the white kit but it's something to moan about while there's no football on, I can guarantee it's the exact same for everyone else. No one will be talking about it in a few weeks. 

Either way, they're really dragging out this announcement, eh?

Edited by LiviLion

They have been pumping this so much to try and generate interest i think its actually been a quite clever marketing ploy.

Looking at the home kit its actually quite rare to get a stock shirt that's actually amber - they either appear to be too yellow or orange/old gold.

Notice Phoenix Drilling is also the main sponsor.