Livingston - all the threads merged

Matthew Knox appeared in a friendly for us today and looked excellent at linking up play and bringing others into the game when he came on.

What happened to him though? I seemed to recall Liverpool, Man Utd and Rangers all looking at him just a couple of years ago..?

How would he be in League 1, do you know?

Thanks in advance.

Matthew Knox appeared in a friendly for us today and looked excellent at linking up play and bringing others into the game when he came on.

What happened to him though? I seemed to recall Liverpool, Man Utd and Rangers all looking at him just a couple of years ago..?

Thanks in advance.
Attitude stinks...struggled to get into a poor Berwick rangers team last season...maybe he realises this is a last chance for him to kick his career on

4 hours ago, Rovers1992/1993 said:

Thanks in advance.

Absolute stinker of a player. Shite attitude, no end product. Could barely break into a Berwick team that got papped out the league system. Avoid at all costs. 

Was only linked with those clubs as his dad has someone that works at Daily Record peddle stories about him as a wonderkid and from there clubs thought he was good. 

Called a ref a "fucking wee poof" and got sent off in a reserve game, stormed out the stadium and was essentially told he'd never play for us again. Avoid at all costs and let the wee cretin rot. 

Not true at all what is been said above? I heard he’s asked to leave to try and break into a first team as his chances at livi we’re going to be very limited. We should have let the kid go when rangers bid for him. Good player just needs to get confidence back 

6 minutes ago, Livilion28 said:

Not true at all what is been said above? I heard he’s asked to leave to try and break into a first team as his chances at livi we’re going to be very limited. We should have let the kid go when rangers bid for him. Good player just needs to get confidence back 

Was at the game, heard it. Absolutely the case. Few other people can verify

If he's got ability he's hiding it well. Had hopes for him a few seasons back when he was getting some game time in the first team but he was too interested in showboating with step overs than working as a team player. That might've worked in the youth team but he just got knocked off the ball by big defenders trying it in the Championship.

Been here long enough to have broken into the team for a regular place if he was even half as good as was being said in his early days at Livi. And the fact he's had a couple of loan spells at lower league teams and struggled to get games tells you a lot.

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

3 hours ago, crispy said:

Anyone know of a stream for the SKF Sered game today? Any obscure online channel showing it? Thanks

No.But The Flashscore App  will give updates from 3.00pm.Under World club freindlies. Better than nothing.

Anyone know who the 2 trialists are, looks like a CB and a striker going by the order in the starting line up. 6 changes in the 2nd half with the trialist striker going off for Tiffoney partnering Dykes up front. Trialist in defence partnering Cece with Lithgow going off too.

Not saying he never said that... but he’s not got a bad attitude. He’s got ability just needs to kick on elsewhere 

Awwwright Knox's da.

Hes fuckin mince. League 1 sounds about his right level however couldn't get into a side bottom of League 2, went on trial in the states for 3 weeks and didn't get a contract there either.

Pish.

10 minutes ago, rb123! said:

What's happening with Chris Erskine, see that he wasn't part of the team today, is he part of Holts plans for the season?

I heard he picked up an injury at the tail end of last season...saw he was training with the squad in the videos from the training camp but maybe not completely ready to play. I think he gives us an option so hope he gets a chance.