Livingston - all the threads merged

12 minutes ago, LiviLion said:

Scott Robinson's contract extended for another 2 years.

Disgraceful that this wasn't announced before it was official. Livingston really piss me off, etc etc 

Why?

Oh wait - Irony eh?

Okay... Sack the board etc. etc.

1 hour ago, staggy1929 said:

Just wanted to say thanks again for Josh Mullin, One of the best wingers I've seen at county in a long time.

Yep, really came on at Livi and was the best crosser of a ball we've had in years. I think he's been used to his best ability at County though, as a winger, we had him as a wingback and his defending was a bit suspect.

3 hours ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Yep, really came on at Livi and was the best crosser of a ball we've had in years. I think he's been used to his best ability at County though, as a winger, we had him as a wingback and his defending was a bit suspect.

Exactly this. With us (seemingly) moving to a system with more advanced wingers I'd have loved to see him back at the spaghettihad.

On 23/06/2019 at 22:35, ATLIS said:

Been linked with Aston Villa keeper Matija Sarkic on loan? Doesn't look overly inspiring 

Official now. Can't say he looks too great on paper, but we'll see what happens. Might well end up just being a backup.

6 hours ago, thruthenight said:

Official now. Can't say he looks too great on paper, but we'll see what happens. Might well end up just being a backup.

I feel relief now that we’ve got a second ‘keeper in place.

I know next to nothing about him. Hard to estimate what he’s like given that the first-choice Villa ‘keeper has been part of a side that’s gained promotion. The BBC article has a fairly uninspiring photo of him though 🤣

Unrelated, on the season ticket front, what do the people know about the number of renewals? Of the people you know, do you think there are more or less that are season 19/20 ticket holders, and why?

Edited by crispy

19 hours ago, crispy said:

I feel relief now that we’ve got a second ‘keeper in place.

I know next to nothing about him. Hard to estimate what he’s like given that the first-choice Villa ‘keeper has been part of a side that’s gained promotion. The BBC article has a fairly uninspiring photo of him though 🤣

Unrelated, on the season ticket front, what do the people know about the number of renewals? Of the people you know, do you think there are more or less that are season 19/20 ticket holders, and why?

Last anyone had heard renewals were at 200 before the early bird cut off, safe guess being they're at 300 now? I've not bought mine mainly because they banged on about the finance option and then yanked it away. 

Being in the diddy leagues was way more affordable :D 

26 minutes ago, Liviguy said:

This season is gonna be a struggle I think 

I'm not so sure. Hamilton have lost a few players and are no better, St Mirren are a shambles and Ross County are no better than us when we went up.. I think if we can get off to another good start, we could be ok. 

Looking forward to seeing how the new players fit in; it defo helps with getting excited for the new season. I remember the uncertainty of last pre-season so I think we've done alright by comparison. It looks to me like the managerial team have brought in about as good a calibre of player as I'd expect. Fingers crossed for another fun season.