Livingston - all the threads merged

How many copies does this need to sell to make it into the charts??

By the looks of it both the St Johnstone and Dumbarton fans are on board so we are half way there; and if it’s not for sale anymore then Club should make it available for download for free on the official site! 

10 hours ago, orco said:

Aye, but it's no the kind of song that fans can sing on a matchday is it. Well apart from the on, and on, and on, and on bit. :rolleyes:

I think we need to push the second verse and chorus hard - this is OUR song! Other than the Brian McPhee number...

On 25/05/2019 at 18:05, Mpire said:

Thought it was a black woman singing this!! LOL. Doesn't sound like a dude...

Same! I thought it was that typical 1990s dance song set up with a black woman singing. I'm a bit gutted actually to see it's not, wrecks my nostalgia!

16 minutes ago, Chuck Blazer said:

Kilmarnock stating that they want to hire a  highly experienced manager is great news. 

That's what I thought. Then I remembered our board said the same thing...

Then hired Kenny Miller :lol:

16 hours ago, crispy said:

Sumdae gonnae just make up a few transfer rumours, please. Who’s this second great PCA, eh?!

Will need to wait until June 1st, club obviously know PCA's don't stand for shit re: Calum Elliot. 

Once the window opens I'm imagining it'll be announced since it's 'official' 

Liam Kelly being linked with QPR today.

Also interesting to see Hopkin spoke with Bob McHugh the summer before last about coming here. He would’ve been a decent signing at the time but you’d have thought one of Hardie or Miller wouldn’t have arrived in the January after that.

2 hours ago, Afro said:

Are we actually going to sign anyone? Not heard any rumours whatsoever.

Think I saw something about us re-signing someone, but too lazy to try and find out if I did see it somewhere or if it was a dream :lol:

One rumour that may or may not have been debunked was Blair Spittal, because we needed to be linked with another Patrick Thistle player. 

Edited by LiviLion