Livingston - all the threads merged

21 hours ago, Shaun De Bruyne said:

Yeah noticed Keaghan hasn’t been in any of the pictures or videos. I know his missus is pregnant so maybe she’s due to have the baby so he has stayed at home?

Looks like you called it, the OS twitter has announced Keaghan is a dad, and has a pic of him holding his daughter after the birth.

Wonder if we’ll sit around and wait on Hardie or if we’ll just go out and get the business done before the Hearts game. 

No point in us wasting the time IMO, get an answer out of Rangers now and act accordingly. Get a decent striker in, surely we’ll have a few targets in mind 

Yeah really feel we need to get hardie back at some point this week, would hate to get him back after the weekend and he ends up cup tied because he’s played against Cowdenbeath 

Even if we do get him back before the weekend Rangers might not let him play in the cup anyway. I’m sure they didn’t let Zac Rudden play for Falkirk in the cup?

19 minutes ago, Shaun De Bruyne said:

Even if we do get him back before the weekend Rangers might not let him play in the cup anyway. I’m sure they didn’t let Zac Rudden play for Falkirk in the cup?

He played for us in the cup last season, in the 1-0 defeat to Falkirk Hardie came on as a sub in the 75th min.

Irrespective I think we need to start thinking Hardie wont be coming back and need to look elsewhere. We did pretty well playing for half a season without any first team strikers but now, with Miller looking more injury prone and Hamilton still quite inexperienced, I think we need to consider other alternatives (remembering our current budget is almost zilch).