Livingston - all the threads merged

1 hour ago, EdinburghLivi said:

Don't think he can actually play until January, even as a newly free agent.

Should be able to, his contract was mutually terminated so he's a free agent. Didn't make an appearance for Twente AFAIK

Edited by ATLIS

11 hours ago, EdinburghLivi said:

Don't think he can actually play until January, even as a newly free agent.

9 hours ago, ATLIS said:

Should be able to, his contract was mutually terminated so he's a free agent. Didn't make an appearance for Twente AFAIK

Was he released before their window shut? 

Actually looking at the guys stats he's almost a direct replacement for Declan who, I think, is one booking off an automatic ban.

Despite being predominately a right back McMillan has been doing a sterling job marshalling the reserves defence so may be seen as the most appropriate backup for Halkett at the moment.

14 hours ago, EdinburghLivi said:

Or Halkett... 

24 minutes ago, Whitburn Vale said:

Looks like the lad has been brought in to possibly replace someone who will be off come january/end of season.....halkett?

Why are you trying to hurt me?

7 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Was he released before their window shut? 

Not sure at all, he’s never made a professional appearance but was playing as a trialist for us in the reserves for about a month. Guessing no one knows when he was actually mutually terminated 

Can you play trialists in Premiership games, if you can then it might be worth giving the boy Allan a go against Accies to see how he got on, and then signing him up if he does well. He's scored 4 goals in our last 2 reserve games. Dear knows when Hardie is going to be back playing and both Miller and Raffa are going to be out till at least January too. We could do with getting a striker in for the busy period coming up, or at least give Hamilton a shot in the first team again.

Sincerely hope today’s defeat doesn’t send folk into hysteria. A disappointment yes, but realistically we could be sitting here with another two points as a minimum after this week. I’d quite like to see Hamilton at least get a chance over Menga at the moment, who I don’t think is really producing anything. Was a brave call from Holt today bringing in a few fresh faces and it worked to a degree, McMillan looked competent enough but bringing on Burns knackered us a bit. His overall insistence of playing a long ball despite having no height up front is pretty worrying, and could get folk on the team’s back if we take a doing off Celtic and Rangers.

I think we’ll have enough in a defensive sense to be fine this season but our lack of attacking options is startling.