Livingston - all the threads merged

38 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Massive well done for banning that shower of shite.

Just a shame it takes an article like that, rather than all football fans, clubs and working class people boycotting them for the malicilous shite the wrote every day. Its a start though

Well said bairnardo :thumsup2

Actual kudos to LFC for banning the sun and all who sail under her banner,no more so than that clown leckie !!

20 minutes ago, thruthenight said:

Do you think Livi fans will only have the one stand and Rangers will have the other 3?

Most likely. Was like that in the Championship anyway. More chance of the orcs filling 3 than us filling 2. 

Callum Crane goes on loan to Raith. Should be a good move for everyone really; looked good when I saw him but not quite Premiership standard yet, and Alloa fans spoke highly of him when he played in L1 last season so Raith should be getting a good player. 

39 minutes ago, andylivi1 said:

Our allocation is 2300 which is the main stand, Rangers have sold out the 7300 tickets they had received (North, East and South stands) making the capacity 9500ish. 

They've sold them out? Good stuff, especially for a TV game. That'll be a little under 200k in gate receipts, that'll do. Quite enjoying this Premiership malarkey.

33 minutes ago, thruthenight said:

They've sold them out? Good stuff, especially for a TV game. That'll be a little under 200k in gate receipts, that'll do. Quite enjoying this Premiership malarkey.

Yeh they’ve sold out and we’ve got under 100 left for the home end, minus the costs we will probably make 150k from the game which is huge for us. 

4 minutes ago, LiviLion said:

Cameron Blues on loan to Brechin now too. Interested to see how he gets on it.

Good luck to him, got some iffy reports from Falkirk fans when we signed him but having watched the colts games and 2 or 3 reserve games he’s impressed me every time, hope he does well and gets plenty game time. One to keep an eye on for the future. 

4 minutes ago, Whitburn Vale said:

According to wiki andy its only 8700 odds now ?

Wiki is out of date. The reduction to 8,700 from the c.10,000full capacity was due to the North stand being decommissioned in recent years as it’s not been needed. The toilets, serve rise and other things were repaired and recommissioned in the summer so we could get back to our original number of seats.

6 hours ago, thruthenight said:

Do you think Livi fans will only have the one stand and Rangers will have the other 3?

5 hours ago, andylivi1 said:

Our allocation is 2300 which is the main stand, Rangers have sold out the 7300 tickets they had received (North, East and South stands) making the capacity 9500ish. 

4 hours ago, thruthenight said:

4 hours ago, andylivi1 said:

Yeh they’ve sold out and we’ve got under 100 left for the home end, minus the costs we will probably make 150k from the game which is huge for us. 

Crowdwanking to the power of minus 1.  I've not seen this since our sojourn in the seaside leagues,..  Is it a first in the Premiership?

34 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Crowdwanking to the power of minus 1.  I've not seen this since our sojourn in the seaside leagues,..  Is it a first in the Premiership?

Just a huge jump for us, two years ago we were prepping for Peterhead away :D I'm just glad we're operating within our means and doing things the right way, any chance for us to pull more money in even better. We've massively reduced the debt left by previous regimes and are working quickly towards having no debt at all. 

1 hour ago, ATLIS said:

Just a huge jump for us, two years ago we were prepping for Peterhead away :D I'm just glad we're operating within our means and doing things the right way, any chance for us to pull more money in even better. We've massively reduced the debt left by previous regimes and are working quickly towards having no debt at all. 

I agree - oddly enough.

I'm not being critical in the slightest - was just amused.

Just now, The_Kincardine said:

I agree - oddly enough.

I'm not being critical in the slightest - was just amused.

Think we annoyed a lot of people the first time around but now we're doing it right, and banning The Sun must've gave us some brownie points with folk :D