Livingston - all the threads merged

1 hour ago, Cptn Hooch said:
1 hour ago, Mpire said:
KM is not in it. Dunno why... sometimes FIFA isnt great for having all the players.

I'd imagine when they release the update in a few months they'll add a few missing players in

Im just pleased I can play with Livi again - save having to 'random select' a Scottish team to play with. Would love to see them do all the  Scottish leagues but that is never gonna happen...

3 hours ago, Mpire said:

KM is not in it. Dunno why... sometimes FIFA isnt great for having all the players.

Fifa, and PES, generally release the game with out of date squads but patch it fairly quickly after. 

Please tell me that Lithgow has a better rating than Kenny Miller?

Actually, is KM a Livi player?
When I first got the game, it was our squad from last season.
Longridge, Mullin, Alexander etc was our team.
The first update updated us with Kenny Miller listed as manager but not a player.
I started a master league as Livi and Kenny Miller pops up as a regen player at 16 years old. Had a rating of 69.
Now PES has been updated to also have us with Lawson and Menga.
They update it almost every week it seems as our team sheet from last week was the sheet we played with similar to that thing fifa do with the up to date EPL games etc.

Fifa hasn't been released yet has it?

Also in PES of you start a player career it always starts you with Livi if you choose the Scottish league. Which is awesome for us.

3 hours ago, LogieLivi said:

When I first got the game, it was our squad from last season.
Longridge, Mullin, Alexander etc was our team.
The first update updated us with Kenny Miller listed as manager but not a player.
I started a master league as Livi and Kenny Miller pops up as a regen player at 16 years old. Had a rating of 69.
Now PES has been updated to also have us with Lawson and Menga.
They update it almost every week it seems as our team sheet from last week was the sheet we played with similar to that thing fifa do with the up to date EPL games etc.

Fifa hasn't been released yet has it?

Also in PES of you start a player career it always starts you with Livi if you choose the Scottish league. Which is awesome for us.

FIFA released next Friday...