Livingston - all the threads merged

Just now, 19QOS19 said:

How did Adam Frizzell do for you last season? And where was he mainly deployed?

On the bench, then in the stands.

Had a good game coming on as sub against Morton and then didn't really push on and just faded out of Hoppy's plans. Think he did well just to the right of CM in that game, but then got put over on the left and it didn't work for him. Wee guy with a good bit of physical strength to stand up to challenges, looked quite direct running at defenders too, but as I said, didn't feature much to get a better idea of how good he was.

Aye I can't recall him. Only found out he was with you because of the Killie article. Probably didn't slot into the Hopkin 'unit' I guess.
Think he was brought in for cover with the potential of playoffs and our increasing injury list. Seems a decent wee player and a decent enough young lad, never complaining about lack to game time

2 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

Aye I can't recall him. Only found out he was with you because of the Killie article. Probably didn't slot into the Hopkin 'unit' I guess.

It’s hard to tell really. I thought he looked very good and my Killie supporting colleague rated him. We were flying last season so it was hard to break into a team doing so well. 

Bit of a headless chicken when it comes to controlling the ball but he's fast and can run for the whole game

Edited by ATLIS

Was ok - the games he played he didn't set the field alight but he's still young. Probs a championship player at best.

Edited by Mpire

This season has started exactly the same as last year (on the pitch) with the majestic marmalade men stealthing their way to the top portion of the table.

Will expect us to finish above Aberdeen, Hibs and Rangers now as we cement our rightful second place home.

3 hours ago, East Calder Lion said:

The Amber machine rolls on.

It was good to see Dolly interacting with a  few young fans after the final whistle, seems he has made himself a favourite already.

Good chanter too, saw a vid of him up singing after the game yesterday, think it was Byrne that put it up. Our team spirit and togetherness is 2nd to none, on and off the pitch.

Edited by LIVIFOREVER