Livingston - all the threads merged

6 minutes ago, LiviLion said:

Aye, few choruses of that *** song in the first 20 minutes or so and nothing else from where I was sitting. Maybe they had 10,000 on the hill. 

Hullo hullo song? That's all I heard from them too, shite away support tbh, away supports are usually a lot more vocal.

Agree with the above posts. All I head from Killie were a few Sevco songs for 10 minutes then they quickly shut up when they figured out that they weren't going to walk over us.

'No-one likes us, we don't care' - not sure anyone thinks anything particular about Killie tbh unless your an Ayr fan desperate for a rivalry to give your team some kind of relevance.

I would say the crowd was a 50/50 split. Considering 2 years ago we had about 650 season ticket holders and Killie were top 5 last year and not that far to travel I can't see why that is 'embarrassing' for us.

Edited by A Livi Fan

Went to Killie in the friendly at the start last season and their supporters were all pretty sound but the pitch was really strange so not sure how we can be criticised on ours.

As far as noise is concerned personally I couldn't give a sh#t either way; I'm their to watch the football and support my team. I'm not trying to get up the noises of the opposition although a decent away support does add to the atmosphere of the game.

Really looking forward to Saturday to see how the team does against another established premier league side. I expect it to be very similar to previous games this season. Defence and goalkeeper solid, midfield doing really well and forward players not really creating much. We are missing Hardie and De Vita, the sooner they are back the better. I’ll go for 1-0 the Lions.

2 hours ago, Livisteve72 said:

Really looking forward to Saturday to see how the team does against another established premier league side. I expect it to be very similar to previous games this season. Defence and goalkeeper solid, midfield doing really well and forward players not really creating much. We are missing Hardie and De Vita, the sooner they are back the better. I’ll go for 1-0 the Lions.

It's just like the start of last season before Hardie joined us, thankfully we wont have to wait until January for him this season.

A gamble, but he is undoubtedly talented. Not sure he’s the goal scorer we need but it’s good to get another striker in. Probably frees up Hamilton for a loan move which wouldn’t be a bad shout all round tbh.

On ‎16‎/‎08‎/‎2018 at 07:26, A Livi Fan said:

Agree with the above posts. All I head from Killie were a few Sevco songs for 10 minutes then they quickly shut up when they figured out that they weren't going to walk over us.

'No-one likes us, we don't care' - not sure anyone thinks anything particular about Killie tbh unless your an Ayr fan desperate for a rivalry to give your team some kind of relevance.

I would say the crowd was a 50/50 split. Considering 2 years ago we had about 650 season ticket holders and Killie were top 5 last year and not that far to travel I can't see why that is 'embarrassing' for us.

Well done on managing 1,300 fans for your first top flight home game in over a decade.

Can only imagine how shite the crowd will be when Hamilton turn up, lower than 1,000?

On ‎15‎/‎08‎/‎2018 at 20:51, ATLIS said:

Genuinely didn't hear much from Killie apart from trying to kick off pre-game in the stadium bar as if they're a big team :D 

Maybe you should look closer to home.  Not that I was in the stadium bar, our bus stopped outside Livi for a few hours pre match as I could remember how shite an away day it was from before you went bust the first time.

livikev

livikev Avatar

Post by livikev on Aug 11, 2018 at 5:38pm

Football aside - pre match in the Lions Den was disgraceful - The so called Livi fan who started the fight with the Killie fan should be totally embarrassed.
In his pursuit of attacking the Killie fan he pushed over my 83yr old Father in Law, who relies on a crutch for balance and walking.
I hope his friends have a grain of decency between them and name and shame this cretin for what he is. He should be banned for life.
We have been attending games since 1995, this is the first time i have been embarrassed to say i'm a livingston fan.

Maybe you should look closer to home.  Not that I was in the stadium bar, our bus stopped outside Livi for a few hours pre match as I could remember how shite an away day it was from before you went bust the first time.

livikev
star.png&key=17a24fce638fff555474782ab75a6a723b563f3fd19ff09516fb8550dead8985
P37STqimA6SOEru3KAb9.jpg&key=c5db246af27d03a5494fe569335d6fa8fa2ff46f043805d3cbeac9328a4eb073   Posts: 29male.png&key=06401b902e5c7ad8095adafc9dc58dc20e70e804c58f607114378e00d5e47b82Livi v Killie - Sat 11th Aug '18 Aug 11, 2018 at 5:38pm Quote icon-options.png&key=049dec1c388078f5442d689f9b7ca2d9dc454454eb84a5a0c244ea82664ecb5a  

Football aside - pre match in the Lions Den was disgraceful - The so called Livi fan who started the fight with the Killie fan should be totally embarrassed.
In his pursuit of attacking the Killie fan he pushed over my 83yr old Father in Law, who relies on a crutch for balance and walking.
I hope his friends have a grain of decency between them and name and shame this cretin for what he is. He should be banned for life.
We have been attending games since 1995, this is the first time i have been embarrassed to say i'm a livingston fan.

What is that post even about? Sit doon kid

40 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Well done on managing 1,300 fans for your first top flight home game in over a decade.

Can only imagine how shite the crowd will be when Hamilton turn up, lower than 1,000?

livikev

livikev Avatar

So a random new account posts about a Livi fan being embarrassed? hmmm.

Surely it explains why away fans are now banned from the Den though right? :D