Livingston - all the threads merged

On ‎06‎/‎08‎/‎2018 at 14:16, ATLIS said:

Hopefully the season tickets are sorted out soon

Went down for mine yesterday and got some tickets for the Killie game instead, books weren't ready yet. Need to have your block number to help them out a bit, or you'll be there a while as they look through all the piles of tickets.

Obviously a still a few days before we start at Almondvale but does anyone know how many season tickets we've sold? 

I'm guessing it will be the most for at least 10 years.

Edited by EdinburghLivi

11 hours ago, EdinburghLivi said:

We may have reached that had it not been for the manager situation. 1100 is still pretty good and could probably be built upon, should we stay up.

That's more season ticket holders than Hamilton had fans last week, so decent effort given your fanbase.

We're just under 4,000 sold. Was hoping for 4k but still not too bad.

48 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

That's more season ticket holders than Hamilton had fans last week, so decent effort given your fanbase.

We're just under 4,000 sold. Was hoping for 4k but still not too bad.

Quite shocked that Killie have sold so few. They used to be miles ahead of us in terms of things like avg attendances and ST sales. Think we ended on about 3,300 STs sold which is good for us but I thought the Stevie Clarke factor would have boosted Killie's ST numbers significantly.

12 hours ago, EdinburghLivi said:

We may have reached that had it not been for the manager situation. 1100 is still pretty good and could probably be built upon, should we stay up.

1100 is more fans than we had at home games last year (home and away support). Great effort considering the size of the club and the way the fans have been treated past 12 years...

1 hour ago, djchapsticks said:

Quite shocked that Killie have sold so few. They used to be miles ahead of us in terms of things like avg attendances and ST sales. Think we ended on about 3,300 STs sold which is good for us but I thought the Stevie Clarke factor would have boosted Killie's ST numbers significantly.

We only sold 2,800 last season so it's still a fair jump.

Our crowds are rising but it'll take more than a good season to get our crowds back to anything like they were in past. Ayrshire is a hotbed of unemployment, worst in Scotland so it's a hard ask.

I think we'll average 4500-5000 home fans this season which is actually not too bad. The potential is still there as we had something like 7,500 home fans for the Aberdeen cup replay last season but it's getting them going regularly that's the problem.

We averaged 11,000 in 1998/1999 but that was the exception to the rule. That was bigger than our average when we won the league!

We were always about 6500-7000 home fans until Michael Johnston systematically eroded the support but hopefully working towards those kind of figures again.

Got Hearts next league game and I'd expect 7500-8000 at that, especially if we win tomorrow.

Edited by Squirrelhumper

13 hours ago, andylivi1 said:

I was told 1100 the other day which is double last season, think they were aiming for 1250 so not far off.

Well that's more than us.

Once again we are the least supported team in the league. :lol:

2 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

We only sold 2,800 last season so it's still a fair jump.

Our crowds are rising but it'll take more than a good season to get our crowds back to anything like they were in past. Ayrshire is a hotbed of unemployment, worst in Scotland so it's a hard ask.

I think we'll average 4500-5000 home fans this season which is actually not too bad. The potential is still there as we had something like 7,500 home fans for the Aberdeen cup replay last season but it's getting them going regularly that's the problem.

We averaged 11,000 in 1998/1999 but that was the exception to the rule. That was bigger than our average when we won the league!

We were always about 6500-7000 home fans until Michael Johnston systematically eroded the support but hopefully working towards those kind of figures again.

Got Hearts next league game and I'd expect 7500-8000 at that, especially if we win tomorrow.

Hopefully you still get that amount even if you lose tomorrow. ;)

I remember us having 4,000 ST holders when we were last in the top tier, a lot of shit has went under the bridge since to drive the fans away but it's been all positive since John Ward took charge.

Hearts usually bring a big support through to Livi too, seen them bringing over 6,000 through.

2 hours ago, Im_Rodger said:

Don’t be down on yourself, we diddy clubs are still in the premiership, don’t forget that. 

We stand together #Diddyalliance 

1 minute ago, andylivi1 said:

Don’t be down on yourself, we diddy clubs are still in the premiership, don’t forget that. 

We stand together #Diddyalliance 

Lets keep the shitebags Dundee Utd, Partick, Falkirk, Dunfermline and ICT down there!!! #Diddyalliance

2 hours ago, Im_Rodger said:

Shows that you can make it work though, something Livi should aspire too when we have a similar sized support.

2 minutes ago, Mpire said:

Lets keep the shitebags Dundee Utd, Partick, Falkirk, Dunfermline and ICT down there!!! #Diddyalliance

I fancy ICT to win the Championship this season, big Shags White will get them over the line.