Livingston - all the threads merged

That's what I thought as well but our Twitter listing him as trialist threw me off, maybe they're just going by the team sheet though. 
Sibbald comes off after 25 minutes. Hopefully that's not a bad injury. 
I suppose it allows Knox to get a run out...could be his last chance this season. Agreed on sibbald though...hopefully nothing serious as he's looked fantastic in the first few games

Looks like we finished 0-0 tonight. By the snippets I caught from twitter we seemed to be under the cosh a bit. However, a clean sheet with Stewart and Maley getting some game time (the former making a few good saves by the sound of things) and an experimental defense is a pretty good result. We're still missing Hardie and De Vita who carry the goal threat we may have lacked tonight.

I was really surprised Sibbs played tonight as he got a couple of sore ones on Saturday and had an ice pack on his ankle after he limped off. Hopefully just precautionary taking him off sharply tonight as he will be important for us this season.

32 minutes ago, Snooky said:

I was really surprised Sibbs played tonight as he got a couple of sore ones on Saturday and had an ice pack on his ankle after he limped off. Hopefully just precautionary taking him off sharply tonight as he will be important for us this season.

Yeah he got kicked to bits by Annan on Sat, they couldn't handle his skill on the ball.

Gabriel Quitadamo going by tonight is worth a deal, was very tidy on the ball and strong defensively.

Not convinced by any of the others, the boy Yartley showed glimpses but strikes me as a 1 in 4 good game type player. 

Good run out tonight with a very fringe looking side, Byrne was excellent in the middle, Hamilton done his best but had very little to work with, Saunders was solid, worry seeing Sibbald come off but it looked more precautionary. 

9 minutes ago, andylivi1 said:

Gabriel Quitadamo going by tonight is worth a deal, was very tidy on the ball and strong defensively.

Not convinced by any of the others, the boy Yartley showed glimpses but strikes me as a 1 in 4 good game type player. 

Good run out tonight with a very fringe looking side, Byrne was excellent in the middle, Hamilton done his best but had very little to work with, Saunders was solid, worry seeing Sibbald come off but it looked more precautionary. 

How did Egli Kaja get on?

Ross Brown signs for Berwick Rangers. Is he any good in the few games he played with Livi?
5b5b17e1ac3a1_DjHReoCX4AIokpH1.jpg.74fb466947dc62b4cb70f1a266ca7b3f.jpg

Came to use highly rated from East Fife, so they’re probably better place to judge him. I genuinely can’t remember seeing him ever play and if I did it can’t have been much more than a cameo in a pre-season friendly.

Pretty sure one of his relatives was on here claiming we’d essentially forced him out last January. Bizarre stuff.

4 hours ago, DutchBorderer said:

Ross Brown signs for Berwick Rangers. Is he any good in the few games he played with Livi?

5b5b17e1ac3a1_DjHReoCX4AIokpH1.jpg.74fb466947dc62b4cb70f1a266ca7b3f.jpg

He was injured for almost his entire spell and only played a couple times, don't think I saw either of them. He was then released in January to allow us to free up a wage and him to find regular football elsewhere, prompting his mum to sign up to this very site to have a superb heads gone. 

Came on against Morton with about 15 minutes left, done ok but in 15 minutes it’s hard to really judge. 

East Fife fans raved about him but it just didn’t work out at Livi, he moved onto Airdrie so maybe better asking them. 

On 21/07/2018 at 00:41, Afro said:

Disappointing if they’ve been let go, particularly in the case of the latter. Never really got a crack at it after a stellar cameo down at Stranraer the season before last.

Be interesting to see how the U20s shape up this season.

Sampson has signed for Penicuik permanently, Ogilvie was on trial with Dunfermline.