Livingston - all the threads merged

7 minutes ago, Hendo said:

I love this. You're ok with having a drug dealing assistant manager, a thug and sex offender on your playing staff, but you're going to send someone to the naughty step for giving an advance preview of your kit? 

Wow.

Hendo, i wonder what percentage of your 80 posts on P&B have been to make this point in several increasingly boring/annoying ways?

1 hour ago, EdiLivi said:

Not cool at all leaking the kit. Not sure who you are but we will find out as this is unacceptable. Please remove your post, we have asked admin for co-operation as you are completely out of order posting this. 

:D:D:D 

Get in the bin son

Not cool at all leaking the kit. Not sure who you are but we will find out as this is unacceptable. Please remove your post, we have asked admin for co-operation as you are completely out of order posting this. 
Lol

Get it up ye

2 minutes ago, andylivi1 said:

I’ll definitely be getting both, I’ll need to get triple XL so that it’s no skin tight though :lol:

Was thinking that too, not that you'd need an XL size andy :lol:, that they're rather tight fitting, i'd have to be at my fighting weight to wear one, which would mean a serious effort to lose 2 stones.:ph34r:

Might get away with wearing the black one though, black is a lot more slimming.

6 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Was thinking that too, not that you'd need an XL size andy :lol:, that they're rather tight fitting, i'd have to be at my fighting weight to wear one, which would mean a serious effort to lose 2 stones.:ph34r:

Might get away with wearing the black one though, black is a lot more slimming.

:lol::lol::lol:

Just saw someone say on the Facebook forum that the replica tops are a far more forgiving than the playing ones so we may get away with it. 

26 minutes ago, LiviLion said:

I like them, still don't like collars on a football top though. 

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you ltake that post of our strip down now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you … and I will kill you.

I've notified the admins to take that down, shocking of you to be putting up our new strip for folk to admire, shame on you LiviLion.

1 hour ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you ltake that post of our strip down now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you … and I will take action against you.

ftfy

1 hour ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you ltake that post of our strip down now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you … and I will kill you.

I've notified the admins to take that down, shocking of you to be putting up our new strip for folk to admire, shame on you LiviLion.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Love it LF