Livingston - all the threads merged

So St Mirren just beat killie on pens. I watched the full game and must say they both didn’t show much in quality. I would like to think they are teams livi should be looking at getting points from in the league. Did anyone else watch it and if so what’s your opinion. Think it looks promising for livi ? I know it’s early doors yet but if they play like that against us then we could walk away with points. 

I love this. You're ok with having a drug dealing assistant manager, a thug and sex offender on your playing staff, but you're going to send someone to the naughty step for giving an advance preview of your kit? 

Wow.

7 minutes ago, Hendo said:

I love this. You're ok with having a drug dealing assistant manager, a thug and sex offender on your playing staff, but you're going to send someone to the naughty step for giving an advance preview of your kit? 

Wow.

Hendo, i wonder what percentage of your 80 posts on P&B have been to make this point in several increasingly boring/annoying ways?

1 hour ago, EdiLivi said:

Not cool at all leaking the kit. Not sure who you are but we will find out as this is unacceptable. Please remove your post, we have asked admin for co-operation as you are completely out of order posting this. 

:D:D:D 

Get in the bin son

1 hour ago, EdiLivi said:

Not cool at all leaking the kit. Not sure who you are but we will find out as this is unacceptable. Please remove your post, we have asked admin for co-operation as you are completely out of order posting this. 

See the source image

Lol

Get it up ye