Livingston - all the threads merged

Heard a few Livy fans turned up at broadwood for the Clyde v Alloa friendly , paying a tenner having to print their own tickets before they went to game
That's being keen just to take in a football match [emoji106]

1 hour ago, Chuck Blazer said:

He really is an ugly laddie. 

Shaving his napper doesn't do him any favours either, though tbf Hoppy was no oil painting and it didn't hamper him any winning us back to back promotions.

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

So King Kenny is bringing in 2-3 players by the looks of things, maybe more who knows. Rumours floating about that he is going to try bring in a few body’s from Rangers. Who would everyone like to see be brought into the club and do you think we maybe need to try move a few players on ? If so who and why? 

So King Kenny is bringing in 2-3 players by the looks of things, maybe more who knows. Rumours floating about that he is going to try bring in a few body’s from Rangers. Who would everyone like to see be brought into the club and do you think we maybe need to try move a few players on ? If so who and why? 

If they aren't gonna play halliday or dorrans I wouldn't mind them on loan until Christmas...you know...just to give them a bit of fitness [emoji6]

7 minutes ago, Cptn Hooch said:

If they aren't gonna play halliday or dorrans I wouldn't mind them on loan until Christmas...you know...just to give them a bit of fitness emoji6.png

That would do aye, and see if Celtic would give us Griffths on loan too.

2 hours ago, Cptn Hooch said:

If they aren't gonna play halliday or dorrans I wouldn't mind them on loan until Christmas...you know...just to give them a bit of fitness emoji6.png

I reckon Halliday is more of a possibility than dorrans but never know 

Edited by LiviLion00

19 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Mackin and Knox for starters, both not good enough. Would be great if we could manage to con Sevco into swapping Hardie for Knox.

That would be a good deal for us lmao. That just two you have in mind ? 

41 minutes ago, LiviLion00 said:

Are you not only allowed one loanee per club in the same division? If you've already got Hardie you won't get anyone else. 

Edited by RandomGuy.

41 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Are you not only allowed one loanee per club in the same division? If you've already got Hardie you won't get anyone else. 

Correct. Well correct as at 19th January 2018.

Rules of the Scottish Professional Football League.

59. Subject to Regulations 64, a Club shall not:-

(iv) at any time have more than one Player Scottish FA Registered with it on the basis of Standard Temporary Transfers and Emergency Temporary Transfers combined from any one Club for the time being eligible to participate in the same Division as itself;

Edited by capt_oats

17 minutes ago, LiviLion said:

I was wondering that when I saw it on the record. 

Good start for him if he doesn't know the loan rules :lol:

Surely he will know the rules, I don’t think anything was said about loaning from rangers. Maybe buy 1/2 like we did with Kelly. 

46 minutes ago, LiviLion00 said:

Surely he will know the rules, I don’t think anything was said about loaning from rangers. Maybe buy 1/2 like we did with Kelly. 

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/kenny-miller-vows-continue-rangers-12828429

Screenshot_20180701-181956_Chrome.thumb.jpg.8ee57292c85a97fbd0e032b77ecf98a0.jpg

Screenshot_20180701-182134_Chrome.thumb.jpg.07776074f3d339db7dc8451d826172ba.jpg

Obviously could me making the assumption he'll be here for a while and is talking about future seasons.

Edited by LiviLion

Are development loans not considered a different style of loan?
That was my thought. I'm also assuming he's talking about future loans from Rangers as he's planning on staying around for a while...got ambition