Livingston - all the threads merged

Very happy that this is finally going to be resolved at last, it’s been a long time coming.

Playing wise it is a great coup by the club, yes he’s 38 but he may very well be the difference between us staying up or going down. 

Coaching, well it’s yet to be seen how he gets on, he’s played under some top managers in his career, he’s played at the highest level, he should have some experience under his belt. 

With DM and the rest of the backroom staff doing most of the work anyway this may well be a shrewd move by the club. 

He will get my 100% backing, now looking forward to the season starting, we are massive underdogs but it may well be another season to remember. 

Well, that's taken a while.

Of course, some might say it all sounds a bit dodgy, waiting for your drug dealing assistant to return from holiday in Thailand to interview candidates and then appoint someone whose agent is on holiday in Colombia, but not me. No, it sounds perfectly legit and perfectly in line with the previous impeccable behaviour of this fine football club.

1 minute ago, Hendo said:

Of course, some might say it all sounds a bit dodgy, waiting for your drug dealing assistant to return from holiday in Thailand to interview candidates and then appoint someone whose agent is on holiday in Colombia, but not me. No, it sounds perfectly legit and perfectly in line with the previous impeccable behaviour of this fine football club.

You are obsessed!

45 minutes ago, Hendo said:

Special :blink:

4 hours ago, Worktheshaft said:

Relegated.

4 hours ago, Worktheshaft said:
4 hours ago, ATLIS said:
You would know about that, eh?

Only too well and you will soon.

A Brechin fan told us that after we won League One, how'd that work out again?

11 hours ago, EdinburghLivi said:

Miller will likely have to be a tracksuit manager if he's going to continue playing. We've grown accustomed to the sweater/tie combo so I'm unsure how I feel about the appointment as a result.

Miller shoots lightening bolts out of his arse . . . . he can wear what he wants.

Good chance that our matches against Berwick and Annan will take place at Airdrie next month. Pitch is progressing well but it seems unlikely it'll be ready in time.

I'm sure the Berwick and Annan fans are as ecstatic as we are.