Livingston - all the threads merged

3 minutes ago, LiviLion said:

I took it to mean stretching over 2 separate contracts for player and manager, but I could be (and usually am) way off.

Think it'll just be the very most that the club can afford - I trust Ward not to get us in the position we have been in twice before!

1 minute ago, Mpire said:

Think it'll just be the very most that the club can afford - I trust Ward not to get us in the position we have been in twice before!

Most likely.

Later in the same article he says how they've stressed to Miller that if he takes the job he won't have a lot of money to be throwing around, might be one of the things holding him back from the job tbf.

1 minute ago, EdinburghLivi said:

I think admin #3 is on the way. DeeBairn was right.

I doubt it, probably just means you've stretched the bank to sign someone. Hopefully a tasty forward, rather than spunking thousands a week on Kenny Miller. That's a dressing room distraction nobody needs. All banter and attempts at winding each other up, if you keep the head until January and sign well then, you might well stay up. 

I'm still hoping for Killlie after '97. Not that I'm bitter.. 

1 minute ago, EdinburghLivi said:

But it's so obvious.

You can really say it’s obvious because it really isn’t right now, let the situation play out then we can judge it better instead of claiming we will go into administration all because of a few shady articles and what not. We should be happy and looking forward to the Prem and not speculating about the club going under. 

2 minutes ago, EdinburghLivi said:

Mate, I'm on the wind-up. Just playing along with yesterday's nonsense.

Don't remind me... 

Hopefully all the crooks are well away, we've had enough laughing stocks over the years. 

5 minutes ago, EdinburghLivi said:

Mate, I'm on the wind-up. Just playing along with yesterday's nonsense.

Won’t lie you got me. But what I said applies to all the other glass half empty guys on here. 

Edited by LiviLion00

Just now, Whitburn Vale said:

Get miller tae fook,for me he's stalling to see what he can screw out of us. Never liked the guy anyhow.

When i heard Gary Holt was interested however, he was my first choice instantly.

Don’t think it helps martindale is a rangers fan. 

4 minutes ago, Whitburn Vale said:

Get miller tae fook,for me he's stalling to see what he can screw out of us. Never liked the guy anyhow.

When i heard Gary Holt was interested however, he was my first choice instantly.

Holt is the man, he'll have you fit, motivated and organised. 

4 minutes ago, LiviLion00 said:

Won’t lie you got me. But what I said applies to all the other glass half empty guys on here. 

Same boat as Falkirk are in. No point burning the stadium down until the team gives you reason to. 

1 minute ago, DeeBairn said:

Holt is the man, he'll have you fit, motivated and organised. 

Same boat as Falkirk are in. No point burning the stadium down until the team gives you reason to. 

Exactly mate! People need to have a bit of faith and chill out 

9 minutes ago, andylivi1 said:

That’s a good article mate! Explains the situation quite well with obviously the two contracts and millers agent being in Columbia and the fact livi are coming out and saying he would earn more money else where is good and reassuring because they obviously haven’t went over board. 

Edited by LiviLion00

23 minutes ago, LiviLion00 said:

That’s a good article mate! Explains the situation quite well with obviously the two contracts and millers agent being in Columbia and the fact livi are coming out and saying he would earn more money else where is good and reassuring because they obviously haven’t went over board. 

Good positioning as well, as it pretty much sets out that if Miller wants to be a Manager, here is an offer at this wage. If you want to go elsewhere for more, so be it. Open e and up front leaves the other party no room to try and turn it back later on.