Livingston - all the threads merged

Liam Buchanan must be absolutely scunnered. He might be getting more money at Raith but ultimately he’ll be stuck in the seaside league for another season while his old team are in the Premiership.

1 hour ago, The DA said:

Well done, Livi.  You played a good, physical game. 

For those left behind, let's hope Partick continue to play as badly as that into next season.

Let's hope Thistle  continue to play as badly as that.........THISTLE  FFS!!! 

You'd expect Hopkin to stay at Livingston now and most of the players to sign on as well for a shot at the Premiership. There is clearly a great feeling around the club.

It's nice watching your team play pretty football but there is nothing better than watching your team give 100% every game and play for each other.

I've seen fans in the top flight already saying Livingston will definitely go down next season. I don't think they will.

There is going to be some amusing seethe from Brendan "Brendan" Rodgers, Stevie Gee and the deluded Neil McCann next season.

11 minutes ago, Walter said:

Let's hope Thistle  continue to play as badly as that.........THISTLE  FFS!!! 

I was trying to differentiate you from the other Thistle, the one you're going to finish below next season. :P

Liam Buchanan must be absolutely scunnered. He might be getting more money at Raith but ultimately he’ll be stuck in the seaside league for another season while his old team are in the Premiership.
It's not if his dad's short of a bob if two. Misery money.

Fookin fantastic thats how this feels.

Finally off the field after so many years of financial fuckwhittery we started to get things right,we get relegated to league 1 then bang everthing starts to fall into place!!

After winning league 1,i hoped for mid table survival this season but this team kept going like a machine and on one of the lowest budgets in the championship!!

These players deserve a shot at the premiership and whatever happens there,this season will live long in the memory!!

Credit to Livi. Not strictly pretty on the eye, but getting up through the playoffs is an achievement in itself. To do back-to-back promos is really quite something. 

Just bitterly consoling myself with the sure-fire prospect of Falkirk going up next season with an awe-inspiring blend of manly sexiness and breathtakingly beautiful football.

1 hour ago, LogieLivi said:

Who confirmed that we are to have a 3g pitch next season?
I've not seen an official announcement on the website to confirm....

Your manager did for one when he was interviewed by Radio Scotland before Thursday's game

Fookin fantastic thats how this feels.
Finally off the field after so many years of financial fuckwhittery we started to get things right,we get relegated to league 1 then bang everthing starts to fall into place!!
After winning league 1,i hoped for mid table survival this season but this team kept going like a machine and on one of the lowest budgets in the championship!!

These players deserve a shot at the premiership and whatever happens there,this season will live long in the memory!!

Never knew you supported them, you're a decent poster. Enjoy mate

Av been a whitburn lad aw ma life ma man,spent time with mr.lambie too at a Scotland v Belgium game back in 2000.

Supported Livi as soon as they moved to West Lothian,in a county of junior teams it was great to go and watch senior fitba.

The "Vale" connection comes from many trips in my early years up to Whitehills near Banff on holiday,went to see Deveronvale on many an occasion and still do.

Same to yerself JLD,i wish you guys all the very best next season :thumsup2

Edited by Whitburn Vale

Congratulations to Livi and to David Hopkin -superb achievement. Cruising through League One to win it with games to spare last season, then finishing above 8 teams in the Championship, then beating Thistle to get to the top division.

Three different seasons, three different divisions.     #upward trajectory   .