Livingston - all the threads merged

More than happy if he chips in with 3 or 4 goals until the end of the season. Absolutely chuffed a player of his standing will likely end up a coach for us which is what he wanted at Falkirk. He has a lot to pass on and will do well working with Hartson

Indeed this might work out well for us in the future. If he ends up doing well in a coaching or management capacity at Livvy, I can see him ending up as a future Falkirk manager.

Just now, andylivi1 said:

Think with our attacking options now Robinson could drop back into the middle of the park. 

We have so many options now, think the obvious choice would be Cadden to replace Longridge, Jacobs into the middle to replace Byrne and Mullin in to rwb, that will keep Gallagher in a defensive midfield role and keep Buchanan at the back. 

I’d say Hardie is now our number 1 attacking option so who do we play alongside him ? I’d go Robinson or Boyd but we also have Mackin, Miller and Todorov to choose from too. 

Lets not forget De Vita too who’s been one of our best performers this season. 

These signings really give Hoppy a bit of a selection headache, but a good one. 

My head's hurting after reading that too. :lol:

Hopefully we get a settled starting pair up front quite quickly, I don't like it when we chop and change every game. Hardie and Mackin may work out well, Mackin holds it up well, but then Toddy and Miller prob could do the same so I have no fecking idea what will be our best 2 yet.:unsure::lol:

Boyd or  Robinson playing in the hole behind the front 2 would be my preference though.

2 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

My head's hurting after reading that too. :lol:

Hopefully we get a settled starting pair up front quite quickly, I don't like it when we chop and change every game. Hardie and Mackin may work out well, Mackin holds it up well, but then Toddy and Miller prob could do the same so I have no fecking idea what will be our best 2 yet.:unsure::lol:

Boyd or  Robinson playing in the hole behind the front 2 would be my preference though.

Alexander
Lithgow Halkett Buchanan
Gallagher
Mullin Pittman Byrne De Vita
Boyd Hardie

Subs: Maley, McMillan, Miller, Jacobs, Thompson, Cadden, Robinson
R: Mackin, Cadden, Todorov, Knox (for now)

It's strong. Really strong. Decent cover and if we hold on to the guys we have now, we should be looking good to challenge the playoffs. It relies on Hardie hitting the ground running

Just now, ATLIS said:

Alexander
Lithgow Halkett Buchanan
Gallagher
Mullin Pittman Byrne De Vita
Boyd Hardie

Subs: Maley, McMillan, Miller, Jacobs, Thompson, Cadden, Robinson
R: Mackin, Cadden, Todorov, Knox (for now)

It's strong. Really strong. Decent cover and if we hold on to the guys we have now, we should be looking good to challenge the playoffs. It relies on Hardie hitting the ground running

If big Dec is going to play as a holding midfielder then Pittman should push up and get in as a number 10 position playing in the hole behind Boyd and Hardie, Robinson would be good in there too, as would Boyd. But Scotty was excellent scoring goals for us last season and is a bit wasted playing further back.

Who's Knox training with this week? Anyone know? 100% get him sold for 400K or whatever his going rate is. Fella will be struggling to make the reserves at this rate. If we get that over the line then f**k me we've struck gold in January. Absolutely getting our just desserts here.

40 minutes ago, Ayia Napa Daz said:

Who's Knox training with this week? Anyone know? 100% get him sold for 400K or whatever his going rate is. Fella will be struggling to make the reserves at this rate. If we get that over the line then f**k me we've struck gold in January. Absolutely getting our just desserts here.

Use that cash to give Halkett, Pittman and Byrne extended deals and we're laughing :D 

12 minutes ago, Ayia Napa Daz said:

definitely 100% the daves are absolute business gurus. without doubt they'll be working through the night to make this deal happen

brothers and sisters were going back to the spl

Show me the way :D

Image result for show me da wae

Getting me hard reading these posts. I'm saying here to all the Amber Machine passengers. Fasten your seat belts the Machine is rolling and taking us back to the Premiership. Falkirk fans bookmark this, or just f**k off either or you c***s.

I can feel the excitement coming through my iPad from some of you guys ....a good finish to the season would be to finish in the top 4 ...forget about the premier it’s a feckin hell hole .

1919813B-CC3C-4261-9011-287F5592365C.jpeg

Edited by snorkie

Getting me hard reading these posts. I'm saying here to all the Amber Machine passengers. Fasten your seat belts the Machine is rolling and taking us back to the Premiership. Falkirk fans bookmark this, or just f**k off either or you c***s.

I’ll bookmark this, but maybe for the opposite reason you hope for...

Guest Back Post Misses

Indeed this might work out well for us in the future. If he ends up doing well in a coaching or management capacity at Livvy, I can see him ending up as a future Falkirk manager.

Not convinced he was fancied much as a coach either

Hopkin has done well to clear out the duff Summer signings and strengthen in the weak areas. 

He just needs the new guys to settle in, get some continuity up front and quit jiggling the team around to accommodate golden  boy Gallagher.

Looking forward to the rest of the season now ! 

On 20/01/2018 at 17:11, Julioislamb said:

Hopkin has done well to clear out the duff Summer signings and strengthen in the weak areas. 

He just needs the new guys to settle in, get some continuity up front and quit jiggling the team around to accommodate golden  boy Gallagher.

Looking forward to the rest of the season now ! 

Looking forward to Livi dropping down the table now!!