Livingston - all the threads merged

14 minutes ago, Durnford said:

So just to be clear you're saying Josh Mullin told you personally that he was leaving to accept an offer from another club which was going through imminently?

He didn't tell me but someone pretty credible that he wasn't being played so that the club could move him on

Might be of interest to some of you, Jack Hamilton’s loan deal with Penicuik ended today, here’s a video of the goals he scored while on loan with us.

Some proper striker’s finishes in there. We do need someone who can put the ball in the net...

2 minutes ago, Afro said:

Some proper striker’s finishes in there. We do need someone who can put the ball in the net...

Imagine, comes in and fires us to playoff glory :D Think Tarantino already has the film rights to it

On ‎13‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 17:36, andylivi1 said:

I think a big indication is we played Keaghan out of position on the right today and he struggled but we stuck with him while Mullin remained on the bench for 90 minutes. 

On ‎13‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 21:26, andylivi1 said:

Keaghan Jacobs didn’t play well today, he probably wasn’t fully fit and played out of position, so hardly a fault of his own, Josh Mullin would’ve been the obvious choice to replace him but we didn’t bring him on. That tells me everything I need to know. 

He’ll be away this transfer window, Id be surprised if he wasn’t that’s for sure. 

Wasn't at the game but did he play right back or right wing? I'm sure he started as a winger

Looks like he’s had a good spell out on loan, he may also be able to offer us something but let’s not kid ourselves, it’s a massive step up, wouldn’t be adverse to giving the lad a chance though but would still rather see us bring a proven striker in for this level. 

2 minutes ago, Cptn Hooch said:

Wasn't at the game but did he play right back or right wing? I'm sure he started as a winger

RWB, was really struggling to cope, if they where going to score that’s where it was going to come from, perhaps a bit of rustiness and being out of position. 

Can anyone give me a link for the online copy of the match programme from our game a couple of weeks ago? I didn't download at the time as my home computer was being repaired and now can't find it?
Thanks in advance.

I'm sure the programmes are only available for a week after the game.
Could be wrong though

Just now, Skyline Drifter said:

Well thats a pain in the backside then! Anyone who did download it able to either email it to me or upload here then please?

Thanks.

I can't remember seeing one for our game against Queens, was just this page put on our website from Hoppy. http://livingstonfc.co.uk/gaffer-eye-view/

36 minutes ago, LogieLivi said:

I'm sure the programmes are only available for a week after the game.
Could be wrong though

The one for our first game against Queens is still available even though it says it's only available until the 29th (20 days after the game).

We haven't done one for the past few games with the last one being against Morton before Christmas. If we have someone's forgot to put them up/share them. I enjoyed giving it a read before the game so disappointed if they've stopped the programme altogether.

Edited by LiviLion

Just now, LiviLion said:

The one for our first game against Queens is still available even though it says it's only available until the 29th (20 days after the game).

We haven't done one for the past few games with the last one being against Morton before Christmas. If we have someone's forgot to put them up/share them. I enjoyed giving it a read before the game so disappointed if they've stopped the programme altogether.

Yeah the last one we've put up was the postponed game against Morton and it is still there, didn't think there was one for the QoS game.

31 minutes ago, LiviLion said:

27 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Yeah the last one we've put up was the postponed game against Morton and it is still there, didn't think there was one for the QoS game.

Thanks. I was told on the day when I asked that it was available online only now but that may just have been the stock answer with no knowledge of whether there actually was one. If there wasnt then I havent missed it!

18 minutes ago, snorkie said:

Falkirk have released Lee miller by mutual consent ,wouldn’t mind seeing him in the Livi team till the end of the season 

He's never been the most prolific of scorers and he's another big striker in a team with Todorov and Mackin