Livingston - all the threads merged

1 hour ago, Afro said:

I always thought Boxing Day was a given in years gone by. Quite happy with it tbh, what the f**k else are you meant to be doing?

it's always dodgy since there's no trains as well - seems to be popular for people to work it as well though

Edited by ATLIS

it's always dodgy since there's no trains as well - seems to be popular for people to work it as well though

Could be getting whooshed here but there are trains that day. Goes direct from Livingston North to Dumbarton East.

17 minutes ago, Afro said:

Could be getting whooshed here but there are trains that day. Goes direct from Livingston North to Dumbarton East.

I'm sure trains don't run on boxing day, didn't last year anyway -found out the hard way trying to go to Edinburgh.

Looking into it, apparently limited services so could still be on for it

Edited by ATLIS

I'm sure trains don't run on boxing day, didn't last year anyway -found out the hard way trying to go to Edinburgh.

Looking into it, apparently limited services so could still be on for it

By the looks of it, it's a bus between Garrowhill and Partick - must be works at Queen Street and High Street over the festive, I assume.

As above, supporters bus will be going so shouldn't be stuck for an option.

Yep, Falkirk, Utd, Dumbarton, Dunfermline, ICT and QoS in the space of 19 days, that's going to be a really tough set of games to get through. If we're still in the top 4 after that then we'll be in with a great chance of finishing in the play offs. Looking forward to it though, been 3 weeks since we've had a game and i'm getting withdrawals.

I think 9 points would be a very good return from the coming 6 games. Definitely the most difficult run of games we've had this season by some stretch, aye, Falkirk and Dunfermline are well off-form at the moment but there's certainly no guarantee that our form won't similarly nosedive after this enforced break we've had. Said that 30 points by the New Year would be a cracking return, will be interesting to see how we get on without Danny Mullen.

Well, that’s a bit shite. Not unexpected, but it’ll still be a blow. I think Keaghan is a more than adequate replacement in midfield but we’ll struggle to replace him out wide on the left. Not convinced Longridge or Cadden have the quality to be a success at this level.

8 hours ago, Afro said:

Well, that’s a bit shite. Not unexpected, but it’ll still be a blow. I think Keaghan is a more than adequate replacement in midfield but we’ll struggle to replace him out wide on the left. Not convinced Longridge or Cadden have the quality to be a success at this level.

Feel the same about Longridge, on the fence about Cadden. Here's hoping we take someone in on loan to fill the space.

On another note, I'm excited about Boyd. Looks shit hot. Looks like for like a replacement for Mullen.

Penrice out of contract in the summer though :whistleBring him home Hoppy....

Edited by ATLIS