Livingston - all the threads merged

1 hour ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Anyone know if Rafa is back training, it was about a month ago he went off injured in the Hibs game. And is Robinson injured too, haven't seen him on the team sheet in our last 2 games, we looked a bit light on the bench against Dumbarton, there were a couple of names I've never seen before, Pettigrew and Henderson,  take it they're in our development squad.

Pettigrew is a keeper, which I'd say is better than having Maley there. Henderson is apparently a bright young prospect

3 hours ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Anyone know if Rafa is back training, it was about a month ago he went off injured in the Hibs game. And is Robinson injured too, haven't seen him on the team sheet in our last 2 games, we looked a bit light on the bench against Dumbarton, there were a couple of names I've never seen before, Pettigrew and Henderson,  take it they're in our development squad.

I asked him how he was after the Dumbarton game. He said he was nearly there. The game on Saturday will be 2 weeks later so hopefully he will be in the squad. 

Think I read Robinson has a broken metatarsal.

28 minutes ago, orco said:

I asked him how he was after the Dumbarton game. He said he was nearly there. The game on Saturday will be 2 weeks later so hopefully he will be in the squad. 

Think I read Robinson has a broken metatarsal.

That's Brown is it not? The other one that came from EF, hasn't featured all season and is 6 weeks away right?

35 minutes ago, ATLIS said:

That's Brown is it not? The other one that came from EF, hasn't featured all season and is 6 weeks away right?

I think Brown came on as sub against Morton in our irn-bru cup game, that's the last time I can remember seeing him. If it's him that's injured (sure I read he was), then dunno why Robinson hasn't been on the team sheet in our last 2 games, unless he's maybe also injured.

Good news if Rafa is on his way back, we're getting a bit thin on options from the bench with Cadden, Rafa, and maybe Robinson out. Maybe see Knox playing against Utd this Sat and Rafa making a sub appearance.

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

3 hours ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

I think Brown came on as sub against Morton in our irn-bru cup game, that's the last time I can remember seeing him. If it's him that's injured (sure I read he was), then dunno why Robinson hasn't been on the team sheet in our last 2 games, unless he's maybe also injured.

Good news if Rafa is on his way back, we're getting a bit thin on options from the bench with Cadden, Rafa, and maybe Robinson out. Maybe see Knox playing against Utd this Sat and Rafa making a sub appearance.

Cadden and Rafa are in training, in contention for Saturday. Reckon we need the experience and class Rafa has for Utd. Could use Cadden up front too as he's pacey and has a good shot on him. Seeing him as an out and out striker seems to click more than as a winger for me

Excellent news.

Yeah Cadden looked good playing up front against Dumbarton before going off injured, had a few decent shots on target and was full of energy. Thought he'd be out for a while when I read he'd dislocated his shoulder again. Must've just popped it back in again, could be a recurring problem for him now though.

Amazing stat on Callum Carson's twitter about Livi:

Callum Carson @CallumCarson34 Oct 17 Embed Tweet

In their 26 league games in 2017, Livingston have been behind for a total of 61 minutes - 45 of which were in one game.

We've only lost to East Fife and St Mirren in those 26 league games too, some fecking bunch of players at Livi just now. Some manager too.

49 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Amazing stat on Callum Carson's twitter about Livi:

We've only lost to East Fife and St Mirren in those 26 league games too, some fecking bunch of players at Livi just now. Some manager too.

Alloa (11), East Fife (5) and St Mirren (45).

We're also the 10th best team ever.

DMR2QI9X0AIbItt.jpg

Bad feeling that all these positive stats and recognition will end our good run :lol: