Livingston - all the threads merged

"Byrne was anonymous for the most part, thought Byrne distributed the play well at times, especially during the encouraging start we had until Dunfermline opened the scoring, but after that they went to pieces much like the rest of the team."

Get yourself accustomed to saying this a lot during the coming season. Has ability, but largely vanishes when the going gets tough in matches.

Pretty much this. If you're controlling the game then he'll be one of the best players on the pitch but when there's a battle he's an utter shitebag and is the first to hide.

http://livingstonfc.co.uk/fans-forum/

Despite telling us on 20th June the new board would be announced that week, I see they haven't said diddly squat about it.

Everyone knows its Rankine stil running the show with Martindale as gopher.  Its not like they can come out and make that public is it??  One's banned from having any control and the other is a convicted drug dealer.

Edited by justin time

Another friendly last night.

Much better last night against opposition that will be more akin to what we will come up against in league 1 and we more than held our own.

Again Cadden looked excellent, a proper winger, Josh Mullin looks more confident already maybe helped with a full time pre season under his belt, Watt also solid again and the big lad up front could really cause problems, it's likely he'll be signed up soon.

Still a big doubt about the centre back pairing who I'm nervous about, I wouldn't mind us trying to bring in a proper Right back and putting Halkett back to centre back but I'm not convinced that'll happen. 

Still to be impressed by Mikey Miller too but think he'll likely be back up for Shaun Byrne.

One things for sure, we have an abundance of options from middle to front, Pittman still to come back, Sinclair also looked handy we should definitely be up there challenging, I think our bigger squad may just prove the difference, but as I've said could do with tightening up at the back. 

1 hour ago, andylivi1 said:

Another friendly last night.

Much better last night against opposition that will be more akin to what we will come up against in league 1 and we more than held our own.

Again Cadden looked excellent, a proper winger, Josh Mullin looks more confident already maybe helped with a full time pre season under his belt, Watt also solid again and the big lad up front could really cause problems, it's likely he'll be signed up soon.

Still a big doubt about the centre back pairing who I'm nervous about, I wouldn't mind us trying to bring in a proper Right back and putting Halkett back to centre back but I'm not convinced that'll happen. 

Still to be impressed by Mikey Miller too but think he'll likely be back up for Shaun Byrne.

One things for sure, we have an abundance of options from middle to front, Pittman still to come back, Sinclair also looked handy we should definitely be up there challenging, I think our bigger squad may just prove the difference, but as I've said could do with tightening up at the back. 

Definitely agree with that one. Feeling a lot more confident going into the season now.

So I'm judging the the clubs social media accounts that the home kit is going to be all black...

Noticed in the wee teaser video that "Livi FC" appears in the AC/DC font, remarkable that there is some form of modern advertising in place here.

Breaking News; Livi go all Hi-tech in fans forums and strip launches.

ID checks, body scanners and drugs dogs will be deployed tomorrow in efforts to ensure no unsavory characters get in to the fans forum.
Next year fans will be expected to queue up round the block for the midnight launch at Almondvale to get their hands on the most treasured garments. Apple will be there trying to capitalise on the Livi hype and massive crowds as they launch the Iphone 8 complete with the "Livi App"

ID checks, body scanners and drugs dogs will be deployed tomorrow in efforts to ensure no unsavory characters get in to the fans forum.

Is this courtesy extended to those on the panel?

I don't mind the black it's the yellow I have a problem with, I'd have liked to have seen a little more yellow on it, well I mean Amber, how hard is it to get Amber, the fans have been screaming out for years about it. 

It'll grow on me, still unsure about it yet.