Livingston - all the threads merged

I'll be surprised if we hold onto White, would imagine there'll be a few from Championship interested in him. Would score more with a better team and actually being played as a striker instead of on the wing too.

Edited by LiviLion

I'll be surprised if we hold onto White, would imagine there'll be a few from Championship interested in him. Would score more with a better team and actually being played as a striker instead of on the wing too.

Aslong as we're not one of them.

?? How many goals did he score this season for a diddy club in Livi ???

A super duper 10 in what 30 odd games. I suppose it depends where you see your team. Hes a top of league 1 bottom of the championship player at best.

Edited by Shadwell Dog

31 goals over two seasons is a cracking return for a team that has finished 8th and 9th.

Only 21 in the league though. Still a decent return to hit double figures each season, but he's hardly showing the potential to be a 20 goal a season striker smashing in better than a goal every two games. His goals to games ratio isn't as good as one in three in the league - decent, but nothing to suggest he's ever going to be anything more than a bog-standard player at this level. Hibs shouldn't be going near players of his standard.

31 goals over two seasons is a cracking return for a team that has finished 8th and 9th.

Agreed Andy. I'm hearing Morton and st mirren have both made concrete offers but other bigger outfits are monitiring things. Ones things for sure he won't be staying at livi.