Livingston - all the threads merged

You're not as cleaver as you make out to be. Orco is well known across all Livi FC forums and it ain't Don Paul.

So are we agreed that what's transparent is our current Assistant Manager/coach has a previous criminal conviction. You seemed to have dodged that in our exchanges.

I never mentioned Don Paul you did.

Agreed on second point.

Just need everyone to pull together and support the club, never mind who's doing what and for how much.

Can everybody not pull together and support the team, if all the effort that people put into ripping the piss out of each other and put that time into supporting the club then I think it's fair to say we would all be happier people.

Just need everyone to pull together and support the club, never mind who's doing what and for how much.

Don't mind about any convicted drug dealers who may or may not have paid a good whack of money to our "previous" dodgy owner for his current job at the club, just keep coming to games and supporting the team.

:lol:

Around 20 - 30 people already talking about forming a new legitamite transparent supporters club for next season.

Are you one of them....

No, I won't be one of them.

This legit supporters club: who are we talking? Ex trust and/or LLSC folk? Is it just a carbon copy breakaway of the LLSC or a proper supporters club with booze and camaraderie? The LLSC is more of a cult/clique than an exclusive supporters club tbh.

Booze is not allowed on busses going to/from a football ground or in football grounds. Thems the rules.

This legit supporters club: who are we talking? Ex trust and/or LLSC folk? Is it just a carbon copy breakaway of the LLSC or a proper supporters club with booze and camaraderie? The LLSC is more of a cult/clique than an exclusive supporters club tbh.

Well said AND !!

Yeah but anyone who isn't a total pushover breaks the rules.

It's illegal therefore breaking the law. Difference to breaking rules to breaking the law.

I am not into supporting Livi FC to get myself a criminal record.

I am all for pre/post beers no problem especially for those that can handle there drink.

An adult one I hear.

Hopefully run by adults for like minded people with back bones and an inclusive voice for the good of LFC

It's illegal therefore breaking the law. Difference to breaking rules to breaking the law.

I am not into supporting Livi FC to get myself a criminal record.

I am all for pre/post beers no problem especially for those that can handle there drink.

I hear Police Scotland have it as top priority to stop all Livingston supporter buses every 2nd Saturday to ensure this law is being upheld.

Unless you're all diving around the bus throwing lager everywhere no one is going to give a f**k about you having a couple of cans on the way to the game.

I hear Police Scotland have it as top priority to stop all Livingston supporter buses every 2nd Saturday to ensure this law is being upheld.

Unless you're all diving around the bus throwing lager everywhere no one is going to give a f**k about you having a couple of cans on the way to the game.

The company that hire out the buses might

The bus company is also breaking the law if they knowingly let you drink en route to a football match. The bus driver could be prosecuted.

after the recent scenes at Dumbarton between Livi supporters it's not something many Livi supporters want repeated spoilt brats or not.

What's the situation with Buchanan? Out of contract in the summer?

I heard bigger teams have been shying away from him due to off field issues... What are these?

He's a good player who I would like to see us make a move for in the next window.