Livingston - all the threads merged

Sounds like we are finished for the night but may still look to bring in a 1 or two more on loan or free'd players.

Players in

McCallum

kakay (loan)

Halkett

Mullin (bought)

Fotheringham

Stanton (loan)

Telfer (loan)

Out

Gould (loan)

Millen (free)

Dukrell (free)

Georgiev (loan)

Gibbons (loan)

Hippolytte (sold)

Have I missed anyone ?

On paper some great business done.

In. Out, Back in.

Gallagher

STV Sport website, perhaps that's freed up a bit of the budget for your big name signings ;)

That's a big blow for yourselves as I'd go as far to say that he's one of the best centre backs in the division. A player I've always rated.

Fantastic for us mind you!

Should have binned his lawyer and used whoever represented Paul McGowan or Broadfoot.

Comes across as desperation when Livi resigned Gallagher, a convicted criminal! poor decision IMO ,which I think could cost there place in the championship because he's a decent player who they will miss.

So you say it's desperation when we resigned him but then say we will get relegated without him. Kind of shows you why we resigned him then doesn't it.

The point I was trying to make is you would have been better signing another centre half instead of signing a convicted criminal who faced 3 years in jail, obviously it was desperation from Livi signing Gallagher no one else wanted him.

p

I understand if Livi hadn't signed him in August Falkirk would have

Well you were gonna but he bumped you for the Livi so f**k up.

firstly its a position we were already well covered for..& secondly no player ever in the history of football would choose livi (who are the smallest full-time club in the country) over Falkirk...& never will

firstly its a position we were already well covered for..& secondly no player ever in the history of football would choose livi (who are the smallest full-time club in the country) over Falkirk...& never will

Raging that he chose Livi over Falkirk.

What about when we were at the top end of the SPL and you were in the arse end of nowhere? Just remember where you were when Burton O'Brien won the league cup.