The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

Aye same here. He probably thought to himself, he looks like that and all he can get is Melina, I'm in my 60's dammit and I've had them all!!! :lol:

What? John Morrison is going out with Melina and Batista shagged her, is that not the story?

Is John Morrison not considered a looker? I'd say that Batista is certainly less likely to pull than Morrison.

But yeah, he still should've said something to Batista.

Noticed tonight (while watching takeshi castle on challenge) that TNA Impact has moved there starting tuesdays at 10 pm :) Since i dont have sky but get challenge on my freview box this is great for me.

It's been on 10 on Challenge since January! The PPVs are on there too. Not sure if they'll be live or not though. There's one on Sunday. Will have to find out.

Alsa I can only echo a lot of what is being said about TNA. There are some decent bits on it (the Generation Me match last week) but so much of it is fucking balls, with Hogan and Bischoff spunking all over it like the tossers they are.

Vince not like Morrison because he's a bit of a pussy has been public knowledge for a while now I think. It must be a slow day at the rumours pages. I think what Vince has to be more concerned with is the fact that Morrison is awful when it comes to promos, rather than how well he would do in a legit fight.

Morrison is crap. He has been given some decent pushes and after all this balancing stuff (which was impressive) at the Rumble i thought he would get a even bigger push out of it. He actually bores me if im honest and i think he will be a constant mid carder.

If Vince wants legit hard guys in the company then he needs to bring back Haku for one last run :lol:

Haven't been watching recently but the way that read is that Morrison is being punished for NOT starting a fight with Batista. Mental.

He also can't kick someone's ass in a real fight, so he's not believeable. All from the man who made himself the champion, and also Rey Mysterio the World HEAVYWEIGHT Champion.

This was from a Diva Dirt interview,

The host brings up his book Batista Unleashed and says in it he dated Melina and says she’s so hot, how did he manage that? Batista says she’s a great girl, very sweet and they are still good friends. The host then asks what its like to work with such hot women and does it distract him from his job. Batista says hes a professional and separates the 2 apart, he says he’s been with a few of their divas but when it comes to work, he’s professional. He says he’s been with Melina, Kelly and he was with Rosa until a couple of months ago. The host jokes and says is he trying to complete the set of all the divas? Batista says they have the most beautiful women in the world.

Lucky Rosa! And it doesn’t end there, when prompted if there’s any Divas on the roster he’d like to be his next victims add to that list…

The host then asks if there’s any other divas he’d like to hook up with next. Batista says he has a thing for twins and that they have a couple of those.

batista_84154.jpg

8)

It's been on 10 on Challenge since January! The PPVs are on there too. Not sure if they'll be live or not though. There's one on Sunday. Will have to find out.

Alsa I can only echo a lot of what is being said about TNA. There are some decent bits on it (the Generation Me match last week) but so much of it is fucking balls, with Hogan and Bischoff spunking all over it like the tossers they are.

They show the PPVs on Wednesday nights, I think.

Haven't been watching recently but the way that read is that Morrison is being punished for NOT starting a fight with Batista. Mental.

He also can't kick someone's ass in a real fight, so he's not believeable. All from the man who made himself the champion, and also Rey Mysterio the World HEAVYWEIGHT Champion.

Actually, whenever Mysterio's the champ, the belt magically becomes the World's Championship.

I can't wait until Triple H takes over. That's when we'll see a massive change in the quality of the product they're selling. I don't think there'll be as many big guys like Khali around who are there because they look a bit menacing. H was apparently instrumental in bringing Sin Cara to the company so lets hope he keeps that kind of thing up. As long as Johnny Ace and Michael Hayes have very little to do with it, we should all be good.

I can't wait until Triple H takes over. That's when we'll see a massive change in the quality of the product they're selling. I don't think there'll be as many big guys like Khali around who are there because they look a bit menacing. H was apparently instrumental in bringing Sin Cara to the company so lets hope he keeps that kind of thing up. As long as Johnny Ace and Michael Hayes have very little to do with it, we should all be good.

I hope he slowly introduces the term "wrestling" back into it.

If that's true about the Sin Cara thing then HHH WWE could be good.

Haven't been watching recently but the way that read is that Morrison is being punished for NOT starting a fight with Batista. Mental

No. Vince has no respect for Morrison as a human being because he didn't stand up for himself. He isn't being pushed because he doesn't look believable.....oh and his burds an arsehole.