The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

Tremendous. Never mind anything else, I hope that Cena turns heel simply to make this kid cry again!

It's the fact he's got the wristbands, the tshirt (thats far too big for him), doing the moves, the catchphrases the whole lot, and then BANG! 1-2-3 the hats been chucked and the tears are a flowing.

What did she actually say for Stone Cold to have that kind of reaction?

Infact has anyone got a link to the first episode of Tough Enough?

The tall girl said Adrianne had no passion and that's something you can't teach. So Austin asked Adrianne what her passion was, she said that her new passion is wrestling. Then he asked her what her favourite match was and she said Melina vs Alicia Fox, and then his reaction is enough.

A1Comics.Com says they have a John Morrison signing on Wednesday the 13th of April At A1 Comics Braehead between 4 & 6pm.

I didn't even know A1 had a store in Braehead, they should just hold it in the one in Trongate. I might've went, but no chance am I going out to Braehead for a JoMo signing, if it's been Daniel Bryan or Pokémon then I might've....

I didn't even know A1 had a store in Braehead, they should just hold it in the one in Trongate. I might've went, but no chance am I going out to Braehead for a JoMo signing, if it's been Daniel Bryan or Pokémon then I might've....

they've had a store there for a couple of years now i think.

makes sense to have it at the braehead one seeing as WWE is at Braehead arena that night

they've had a store there for a couple of years now i think.

makes sense to have it at the braehead one seeing as WWE is at Braehead arena that night

Huh, must've been not long after I'd last been on the site since it only said the two on Parney Street, the comic book store and static games.

Still not seen the first episode of Tough Enough...link anyone?

My link you can just watch it on the megavideo link since it's only 40 minutes.

Good to see that some members may be interested in a Wrestling Mafia Game, in regards to seeing who i would like to being punted from WWE...

Raw

David Otunga, DH Smith, Great Khali, Husky Harris, JTG, Mark Henry, Michael McGillicutty, Primo, R-Truth, The Uso's and Yoshi Tatsu

Smackdown

Chris Masters, Curt Hawkins and Tyler Reks

I would also tell Drew McIntyre, Ted DiBiase, Trent Barretta, Tyson Kidd, Skip Sheffield and Michael Tarver to prove themselves in the next year, or they'll be punted.

Would love to get rid off Heath Slater and Hornswoggle as well, although that won't happen. :(

Oh yeh, i would push Zack Ryder too, woo woo woo you know it. 8)

Noticed tonight (while watching takeshi castle on challenge) that TNA Impact has moved there starting tuesdays at 10 pm :) Since i dont have sky but get challenge on my freview box this is great for me.

I feel this, call it a highlights reel of a PPV, adequately sums up the quality of TNA.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-n1NxhSgywo

While the people who made the video clearly aren't very funny, watching the number of botches and the utter shitness is enjoyable.

Oh ffs dry.gif I was gettine excited aswell.

I feel this, call it a highlights reel of a PPV, adequately sums up the quality of TNA.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-n1NxhSgywo

While the people who made the video clearly aren't very funny, watching the number of botches and the utter shitness is enjoyable.

Maffew, who makes the vids, is a pretty funny guy I reckon.

Good to see that some members may be interested in a Wrestling Mafia Game, in regards to seeing who i would like to being punted from WWE...

Raw

David Otunga, DH Smith, Great Khali, Husky Harris, JTG, Mark Henry, Michael McGillicutty, Primo, R-Truth, The Uso's and Yoshi Tatsu

Smackdown

Chris Masters, Curt Hawkins and Tyler Reks

I would also tell Drew McIntyre, Ted DiBiase, Trent Barretta, Tyson Kidd, Skip Sheffield and Michael Tarver to prove themselves in the next year, or they'll be punted.

Would love to get rid off Heath Slater and Hornswoggle as well, although that won't happen. :(

Oh yeh, i would push Zack Ryder too, woo woo woo you know it. 8)

The ones in bold wont be punted.

Noticed tonight (while watching takeshi castle on challenge) that TNA Impact has moved there starting tuesdays at 10 pm :) Since i dont have sky but get challenge on my freview box this is great for me.

Dont do it. Save yourself. TNA is trully awful. I'd rather watch Ayr win the Champions League than watch a TNA PPV, thats how bad TNA is :P