The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

For a second there, i thought Cena and Corre were working together.

I do wonder what they're going to do with Cena up to WM28 though, bit of a risky move, espcially since he could get injured at any point throughout the year.

I'm going to be honest when they started talking about LeBron James vs Michael Jordan, I thought they were going to say they were going to play WWE All Stars.

Exact same as me, mate.

Makes sense now, have Rock cost Cena and setup for next Mania. I'd put my (fictitious) house on Cena beating Rock.

Could be good if Punk is facing Taker for the streak as well.

One year to build this match up, if it's genuine. In front of Rock's home crowd. They have to push Cena as heel for this match, it's not as if it will take long to build him up as a strong heel as he already draws better heat than most of the heels in the WWE right now anyway.

Will be interesting to see what twists and turns it will take but it at least means that the Rock will be around on a semi-regular basis, so that's never a bad thing.

I'm going to be honest when they started talking about LeBron James vs Michael Jordan, I thought they were going to say they were going to play WWE All Stars.

Exactly what I thought. There was a moment Cena turned to the big screen and i expected the game to be switched on. Would have been so stupid, but not unlike the wwe. Glad they didnt though.

A year - a year? Give us the match now god damn it.

In tried to stay up last night but drifted off at some point during the numerous ad breaks. Sounds like a good show. I did manage to see Cole heeling it up which was excellent and HHH's promo was also good.

A year to wait for Rock and Cena? I'd imagine that the Rock won't be about for too long just now, so I'm not really seeing the sense in announcing it a year in advance. Cena could've taken out the Rock last night and turned heel, would've allowed Rock to take the time away and would've allowed Cena to turn heel.

What's with the Gertner post? Not that I'm complaining, he's one of the best things ever in pro wrestling!