The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

The Sheamus cameo just makes that video. "I don't know WHY you're watching it, but ye are."

Lobster head. :lol:

That reminds me of the other lyrics in the song. The mishead classic. TOO MANY LIMES!!! TOO MANY LIMES!!! OOOOHHHH!!!

Edited by DomDom

There's four that I know of off hand. I'm pretty sure there's others though. There's ones in Aberdeen and Fife I think. Linwood and East Kilbride as well.

I was only aware of the one in East Kilbride which looks like absolutely nothing on the outside. Well on google maps tht is.

The whole 'Cody Rhodes is too embarrassed to be seen without his dashing good looks' thing is a bit pish, no?

Michael Cole actually said, in a serious way, "it's not about us Booker, it's about the competitors in the ring" ... ok ...

I was under the impression Drew was getting a bit of a push recently. Didn't seem like it here to me.

I'm gonna assume there'll be some sort of mask stipulation between Mysterio and Rhodes at WM. Boring stip.

HHH is awesome. :)

Christian talking to Matt Striker was also awesome! He really is brilliant.

Disappointed that they didn't go for the old style E&C entrance through the crowd :(

The referee in that main event counts funny.

Also, that's two weeks in a row Brodus Clay has lost to shitty, non-signature moves.

:lol:

+1 for that.

Oh, I've just been talking to someone and had something of a revelation. I fucking love that I'm approaching 30 and still love wrestling as much as ever, and probably even more than I used to. It takes up so much of my time and I love every second of it, even when it's shit. Because it's wrestling. I can imagine being an old man and still going to shows around the country and cheering. Has anyone else just thought to themselves "f**k it, I love this shit!"?

Aye, without a doubt. I'm hurtling towards 30 as well and don't give a hoot that I love wrestling.

I was only aware of the one in East Kilbride which looks like absolutely nothing on the outside. Well on google maps tht is.

Neither is the one in Linwood. It's a tiny little unit in a shitty little industrial estate. I trained there a few times and it was ok but after talking to Ross aka Kid Fite he's tried to persuade me to go to his one in East Kilbride which I'm sorely tempted to do. When I went to Area 52 the head trainer for newbies was Raging Bull and to be honest, I would have rather learned under Ross. Although I believe the headtrainer there now is Damian O'Connor,

To cut a long story short if I was gonna choose one, it'd be Kid Fites in East Kilbride.

Back tolast page i got into wrestling late 2000 i still remember the first match i watched was william regal v stone cold and regal won aswell (I Think)and ever since then i fuckinf loved it ive got old tapes gone back as 1988.But fell out of wrestling 2 years ago when it was WWCENA but got back into it when the british wrestlers got a lot of big push's. Right now i think it's the best it's been since 2004

WWE has posted the following on their website…

Just 24 hours after WrestleMania XXVII Host Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson takes the reins of The Show of Shows, “the most electrifying man in entertainment” will be appearing on Monday Night Raw, live in Atlanta.

Some sites are saying that Rey Mysterio has requested his release from the WWE right after Wrestlemania.

Could be interesting, although i wouldn't fully believe the stories as wasn't Rey meant to have quit last year?

If it's true though, WWE probably should have had Alberto Del Rio v Rey Mysterio at Wrestlemania in a loser leaves WWE match and with Mysterio gone, Sin Cara could have came in and went after Del Rio, to become the fans new Mexican hero.

However since we're going by current storylines, Rhodes will surely be the one to remove Mysterio from the WWE?, if these reports are valid.

ECW Big Apple Blizzard Blast 1996

I'm not at home so I'll do Hardcore Heaven 1997 some other time. This is the first show I can find from ECW from 1996.

Taz vs. Shark Attack Kid ( N/A )

The Headhunters vs. Axl Rotten and El Puerto Rican ( * )

The Eliminators vs. Cactus Jack and Mikey Whipwreck ( ** )

Raven and Stevie Richards vs. Shane Douglas and Tommy Dreamer ( **** )

Juventud Guerrera vs. Rey Mysterio Jr. ( **1/2 )

JT Smith vs. Buh Buh Ray Dudley ( N/A )

Mr. Hughes vs. Sabu ( ** )

The Gangstas vs. The Sandman and 2 Cold Scorpio ( DUD )

Match 1

Taz vs. Shark Attack Kid

Not sure if I care who the Kid is, since he's probably gonna get squashed big time here. The fans are chanting for Sabu. A lot of the fans boo Kid because he's a nobody. Good a reason as any. Taz with a Hammerlock and then Kid with a reversal and that doesn't last long. Taz goes to the Cross Armbreaker and Kid finds the bottom rope. Taz goes behind now and Kid reverses that only to get taken over. Lockup and now Taz goes to the Arm Ringer and Kid reverses and that doesn't last. Taz then just tosses Kid and starts clubbing away on him. Taz into the ropes and he charges down Kid and then Taz with the T-Bone Tazplex. Fonzie shouts in the face of Kid and then Taz with right hands. Kid into the ropes and he gets a Sunset Flip which doesn't even get a one count, and Taz lands a big Clothesline. Kid with a Dropkick and then goes for something. THE HALF AND HALF TAZPLEX FROM TAZ !!! Taz then sets Kid on the top rope. SUPER BELLY 2 BELLY TAZPLEX !!! TAZMISSION !!! IT'S OVER !!!

Match Winner : Taz

Match Rating : N/A

Match Comments : I never feel comfortable rating squash matches, but watching this kid getting rag dolled was a lot of fun.

Match 2

The Headhunters w/ Damien Kane and Lady Alexander vs. El Puerto Rican and Axl Rotten

I have no idea which is which when it comes to the Headhunters. So I'm just going to call both of them Hunter. The Hunters attack them right off the bat. Double Headbutt and down goes Rican. Rican dumped to the floor and we're left with one of the baldies and Rotten. Kane gets a cheap shot in on Rican. Headlock from Hunter and Rotten wants to pull hair. There isn't any though. Hunter into the ropes and he charges down Rotten and then hits the ropes again. Big Clothesline from Hunter. Hunter then heads for an Elbow Drop and he misses and Rotten is back up and he lands some right hands. In comes Rican with a shot across the back of Hunter. Clothesline from Rican and he bounces off Hunter. HA! Headbutt from the Hunter. TIGER DRIVER FROM HUNTER !!! ONE ! TWO ! THR ... KICKOUT !!! Rican's got some spirit, I'll give him that. Rican into the ropes. BRUTAL LARIAT FROM HUNTER !!! In comes the other one now. Snapmare and a brutal one. Avalanche in the corner from Hunter. In comes the other one now. Double Flapjack. LEG DROP AND SPLASH COMBO FROM THE HUNTERS !!! ONE ! TWO ! THRE ... ROTTEN SAVES !!! In comes the other Hunter now. BRUTAL SPINEBUSTER FROM HUNTER !!! In comes the other one again. Low Headbutt from Hunter. In comes the other Hunter now. Body Slam and then the Hunter heads up top. Uh oh. FLYING ELBOW DROP FROM HUNTER ... MISSES !!! In comes Rotten and he's the house on fire. Into the corner and in comes the other Hunter to squash Rotten. Rotten comes back again and he refuses to stay out of this. AVALANCHES HIS OWN PARTNER !!! Rotten is doing great and he sends Hunter A to the floor and the same for Kane. Clothesline knocks down Hunter. RICAN WITH THE TOP ROPE SPLASH !!! That doesn't even get a one count. Dropkick to the back of the head and then again. BRUTAL LARIAT FROM HUNTER !!! Body Slam from Hunter. THE FUCKING MOONSAULT FROM HUNTER !!! ONE ! TWO ! THREE !!!

Match Winner : The Headhunters

Rating : *

Match Comments : Another squash match, but this was fascinating.

Match 3

ECW Tag Team Championships

Cactus Jack and Mikey Whipwreck © w/ Raven vs. The Eliminators

There's animosity between Mikey and Raven, but Cactus loves Raven. Kronus is looking particularly fat here. Raven is in the face of Mikey pre-match. Cactus gets between Raven and Mikey and then we finally have a match. Kronus and Mikey are going to get this match going. Lockup and Kronus throws down Mikey. Lockup again and Kronus throws him down a second time. Cactus has some advice for Mikey. Lockup and Kronus goes to a wristlock and then Mikey takes down Kronus. Side Headlock from Mikey and then Kronus back to his feet and to the ropes goes Mikey. He ducks a Clothesline and then gets an Arm Drag and to the outside goes Kronus. In comes Cactus and Saturn and right hands from Cactus. Saturn comes back with right hands and chops. Saturn charges into the elbow and then a big boot and a Leg Drop from Cactus gets a two count. Mikey now tagged into the match, and then he goes to the Arm Bar and Cactus pulls the hair of Mikey. SUPERKICK FROM SATURN !!! Slingshot Back Drop Suplex from Saturn and then a Double STO from The Eliminators. Mikey into the corner. Razzle Dazzle from Kronus. Snapmare from Kronus and then he goes to the Chinlock. Mikey escapes but runs into a kick from Saturn and then in he comes. Powerbomb from Kronus and then a Flying Knee from Saturn and that gets a two count. Cactus came in and made the save. Mikey into the ropes and a Clothesline gets a two count for Kronus. Sidewalk Slam/Leg Drop combo from The Eliminators and in comes Cactus to make the save. Belly 2 Belly Suplex from Kronus. Mikey is taking a beating here and he's wanting to make the tag. In comes Cactus and he is the house on fire. He drops his weight across the back of Saturn and then beats on Kronus in the corner. Kronus stops a further beating. Cactus Clothesline sends Kronus to the floor and then Saturn winds up out there too. Cactus Back Elbow to Kronus. Saturn back into the ring. PULLING PILEDRIVER ON SATURN !!! Cactus wants to go after Saturn with a broken bottle. Cactus shoves Mikey out of the way. Mikey Dropkicks Cactus. SUPERKICK FROM MIKEY TO SATURN !!! He's the house on fire now. Mikey heads for the top rope. LEAPING RANA OFF THE TOP FROM MIKEY !!! Mikey appeared to land on his head there. BOOT TO THE FACE OF SATURN !!! TOTAL ELIMINATION !!! ONE ! TWO ! THREE !!!

Match Winners : The Eliminators

Match Rating : **

Match Comments : There was an interesting dynamic between Mikey and Cactus which led to this being interesting at least, but it was as messy as hell and the comebacks were all wrong and there was just so much wrong.

Match 4

Raven and Stevie Richards vs. Shane Douglas and Tommy Dreamer

Raven is the champion of ECW at this point. Haud on... so we've had the world champ AND the tag champs in these last two matches? What's the bloody main event for this show? I know Rey vs. Juvvy is coming up but SURELY that's not the main event?! Richards and Dreamer are going to get this match going. Raven tagged out for that to happen and the fans call him a pussy. Lockup and a Headlock from Richards and he gets sent to the ropes and charges down Dreamer. Monkey Flip from Dreamer and then a Cactus Clothesline sends Richards to the floor. Douglas goes to the floor to deal with Richards while Dreamer has words with Raven. Douglas sets a chair and Dreamer Dropkicks it into Stevie's face. Dreamer then asks Raven to come into the ring as Douglas continues to lay the beating. Dreamer gives up and goes after Richards and back into the ring we go. Richards wants out and Raven basically tells him no. Richards changes shirt to a Razor Ramon t-shirt. He's now throwing the toothpick at Douglas. Douglas lays on a hard beating. Snapmare with the shirt from Douglas and then into the corner and Douglas tries to feed him the t-shirt. Low blow and a Manhattan Drop from Douglas. Richards crotched on the top rope and then Dreamer adds an assist. In comes Dreamer now. Richards into the ropes and a Double Clothesline from the faces and then Dreamer with some choking. Richards then gets dumped to the floor and Dreamer has bad intentions. Dreamer now has a VCR and he smacks Richards in the back with it. Back into the ring and Raven won't reach for the tag. Low blow from Dreamer now. Richards gets crotched with something. DREAMER HITS RICHARDS WITH A PHONE !!! Chair now in the ring. Body Slam on the chair and then he heads for the top rope. TOP ROPE SPLASH ... HITS THE CHAIR !!! In comes Raven who gets a two count from that. Raven with the chair to the back of Dreamer. Low blow from Raven then. That's a reciept for the one that Richards took earlier. Raven now has the chair and smacks Dreamer in the back with it and tosses it down. Richards now back into the ring and he lands a Leg Drop and that gets a two count. POWERBOMB DROPS DREAMER ON HIS HEAD !!! ONE ! TWO ! THR ... DOUGLAS MAKES THE SAVE !!! That was just horrible to watch there. Raven is back in the ring and he smacks Dreamer in the back with it. Raven then chokes Dreamer over the bottom rope and in comes Douglas to stop Meanie coming into the match. Drop Toe Hold from Raven and Richards adds a Knee Drop for a two count. Raven now back into the match and we have a Double Suplex and that gets a two count. Snapmare from Raven and then he stomps on Dreamer. Stomps to the chest and then a Snapmare and he drops his weight on Dreamer, but Dreamer was on the way up and that gives him a chance. Raven clubs down Dreamer though and in comes Richards. Right hands from Richards and then a big low blow from Dreamer. STEVIE KICK FROM RICHARDS OUT OF NOWHERE !!! In comes Raven now. PILEDRIVER FROM RAVEN !!! ONE ! TWO ! KICKOUT !!! Dreamer's neck is taking a bit of a doing. Richards back into the ring now and he hits a Running Knee Drop low. Right hands and elbow from Richards. RUNNING STO FROM DREAMER !!! Dreamer is now looking for the tag and he makes it and he lands all sorts of right hands on everyone. Right hands in the corner on Richards. Raven misses a chair shot. DOUGLAS WITH A CHAIR TO THE HEAD OF RAVEN !!! STUN GUN INTO THE CHAIR FROM DOUGLAS !!! ONE ! TWO ! KICKOUT !!! In comes Richards now. Douglas into the ropes. PILEDRIVER ON RICHARDS !!! ONE ! TWO ! KICKOUT !!! Raven and Dreamer now brawl to the floor. In comes Cactus. BELLY 2 BELLY FROM DOUGLAS !!! Meanie is distracting the referee and then Douglas fights off Cactus. RAVEN WITH A TAPED FIST SHOT TO DOUGLAS !!! ONE ! TWO ! THRE ... KICKOUT !!! In comes Richards again. Stomp to the back from Richards. THE SANDMAN HITS THE RING AND HE IS CANING EVERYTHING IN SIGHT INCLUDING THE REFEREE !!! THE CROWD GOES BONKERS !!! The Sandman leaves looking very proud of himself. Raven makes a cover but we don't have a referee. Raven chokes Douglas. PILEDRIVER FROM RAVEN !!! ONE ! TWO ! THRE ... KICKOUT !!! Richards gets in a cheap shot and then crotches Douglas on the bottom rope. That gets a two count. Both men's heads collide in the middle of the ring. Richards comes back in with the Headbutt and then a Swinging Neckbreaker. That gets a two count. Richards tags out again. Douglas into the ropes. DDT FROM DOUGLAS !!! Raven is stopping Douglas making the tag and then Richards cuts him off. STEVIE BOMB FROM RICHARDS !!! ONE ! TWO ! THRE ... KICKOUT !!! How come he allowed that tag? Richards with a right hand and then into the corner and Richards gets over Douglas and lands a big chop. Springboard Back Elbow from Douglas and he's back in the match again. HOT TAG !!! In comes Dreamer. FRYING PAN SHOTS TO THE HEADS OF BOTH MEN !!! Richards in the tree of woe. LOW FRYING PAN SHOT FROM DREAMER TO RICHARDS !!! Dreamer charges into a boot. Powerslam from Dreamer but Raven makes the save with a chair. Chair to the back of Douglas as well and Raven is well chuffed with that. Meanie to the top and Dreamer stops him. Dreamer has Stevie set. MEANIESAULT ON STEVIE !!! ONE ! TWO ! THRE ... RAVEN SAVES !!! DDT ON THE CHAIR FROM RAVEN !!! ONE ! TWO ! THRE ... DOUGLAS SAVES !!! DOUGLAS WITH A PESCADO ONTO RAVEN !!! Beulah tapes a frying pan to the boot of Dreamer. What on earth is the idea here? ENZIGURI WITH THE FRYING PAN !!! ONE ! TWO ! THREEEEEEEEEEEE !!!

Match Winners : Tommy Dreamer and Stevie Richards

Match Rating : ****

Match Comments : This match was utter chaos, but it was chaos in a way that worked. There was a real sense of not knowing what was going to happen next. The cameo from The Sandman was brilliant as well. Enjoyed the hell out of this.

Match 5

Juventud Guerrera vs. Rey Mysterio Jr.

Rey is very over with the New York audience. Juice spits in the face of Rey. Considering he gave him the finger, can you blame him?! Lockup and an Arm Drag sends Juice to the floor. Back in he goes. Juice goes behind and then he just slams Rey in the middle of the ring. Snapmare from Juice and then gets a rollup for a two count. Rey with a Side Headlock now. Test of Strength now and Rey gets a Wheelbarrow Arm Drag and then a normal Arm Drag into the Arm Bar from Rey. Juice kips up and gets an Arm Drag of his own and Rey gets into the ropes. Kick to the gut and a chop from Juice and then more chops. Jumping Spinebuster gets a two count for Juice. The same result comes a second time and now Juice works on the legs. They slap each other now and then they both stand on their heads and they're slapping each other there too. To the feet they go and a BIG slap from Rey and Juice into the ropes. Springboard Moonsault misses for Rey. Juice on the apron. LEAPING RANA OFF THE TOP SENDS JUICE TO THE FLOOR !!! I love that spot any time I see it. No surprise that the fans love that shit as well. Into the ring. Somersault Leg Drop from Juice and then the fans give him stick. Rey into the ropes quick and then lands a big Clothesline. Satellite Head Scissors from Rey and then to the apron. SPRINGBOARD RANA SENDS JUICE TO THE FLOOR !!! SOMERSAULT PLANCHA FROM REY !!! Rey now has a chair and puts it over the head of Juice. HE SENDS HIM INTO THE RINGPOSTS !!! THAT IS SOME INSANITY RIGHT THERE !!! Juice now has a lightbulb. Dropkick from Juice. He gave up the bulb. POWER RELEASE GERMAN SUPLEX FROM JUICE !!! Juice to the apron now. SPRINGBOARD SPINNING HEEL KICK !!! ONE ! TWO ! KICKOUT !!! After the taunting he was never gonna get a three count. SITDOWN POWERBOMB FROM JUICE !!! ONE ! TWO ! KICKOUT !!! Leg Drop from Juice and up they get. Bridging Fallaway Slam gets a two count for Juice. Rey comes back with chops though. Juice misses a charge. Tiger Kick. RANA FROM REY !!! ONE ! TWO ! THR ... KICKOUT !!! Rey into the ropes. SPINNING RANA FROM REY !!! Powerslam from Rey and then he signals for the end and heads for the top rope. Juice crotches him up there. SUPER SPLASH MOUNTAIN ... COUNTERED TO THE RANA !!! ONE ! TWO ! THREE !!!

Match Winner : Rey Mysterio

Match Rating : **1/2

Match Comments : That was good fun. Both guys would do better with each other lots of times in the future but it was a good showcase.

Match 6

JT Smith vs. Buh Buh Ray Dudley

Smith with a low blow to Ray to get this one underway. Right hands from Smith and then some chops from Smith. Dudley into the ropes and he kicks Smith. Smith blocks a Powerbomb. BUH BUH BOMB !!! ONE ! TWO ! THREE !!!

Match Winner : Buh Buh Ray Dudley

Match Rating : N/A

Match Comments : Next.

Match 7

Mr. Hughes vs. Sabu

Sabu goes for the leg of Hughes. That doesn't work as Hughes just clubs away at the back of Sabu. Big right hand and down goes Sabu. More right hands now from Hughes and Sabu heads for the floor. They brawl around ringside and then Hughes with right hands. Hughes gets dumped into the front row and then Sabu takes a chair into the ring. SOMERSAULT PLANCHA OFF OF THE CHAIR FROM SABU !!! Back into the ring they go. SABU WITH A PESCADO ... caught. Hughes sends Sabu into the ringpost and then stomps the back. CHAIR TO THE HEAD FROM HUGHES !!! CHAIR TO THE HEAD AGAIN !!! Back into the ring they go now. Stomp to the shoulder from Hughes and a Headbutt. Sabu tries a fightback and that doesn't work. More right hands from Hughes and then Sabu with more right hands. Right hand floors Sabu. Stomps to the chest and then a choke with the boot from Hughes. Sabu gets over Hughes. SABU COMES OFF THE SHOULDERS OF HUGHES WITH A DDT !!! Hughes with a Clothesline to stop the momentum and Sabu heads for the floor. Sabu now has a table and he chairs Hughes a few times. Hughes to the apron and another pair of chair shots. AIR SABU FROM SABU !!! SABU FLIES OFF THE CHAIR ... HUGHES DUCKS OUT OF THE WAY AND SABU BOUNCES OFF OF THE TABLE !!! That was BRUTAL there. Back into the ring they now go. Shoulder Breaker from Hughes. Stomp to the shoulder from Hughes now. Clotheslines. Springboard Leg Lariat gets a one count for Hughes as he gets up right away and stomps on Sabu. THE SIDE SLAM FROM HUGHES !!! ONE ! TWO ! KICKOUT !!! Snapmare from Hughes and then he puts on the Nerve Hold. Sabu fights to his feet and hits a right hand and heads for the floor. A bit cowardish, but the right move. CHAIR SHOTS TO THE HEAD FROM SABU !!!.AIR SABU ... caught. RUNNING POWERSLAM FROM HUGHES !!! ONE ! TWO ! KICKOUT !!! SIDEWALK SLAM FROM HUGHES !!! ONE ! TWO ! THR ... KICKOUT !!! Tilt-a-Whirl Head Scissors from Sabu sends both men to the floor! Hughes hits the ringpost after he misses a charge and then Sabu puts Hughes on the table. SLINGSHOT LEG DROP SENDS HUGHES THROUGH THE TABLE !!! At least it's not completely unbreakable. Hughes and Sabu back into the ring. SABU WITH THE SMALL PACKAGE !!! ONE ! TWO ! KICKOUT !!! POWERBOMB FROM HUGHES !!! He now heads for the top rope. Sabu stops him up there. SUPER RANA ... blocked. FLYING CLOTHESLINE FROM THE SECOND BUCKLE !!! ONE ! TWO ! THR ... KICKOUT !!! Sabu into the ropes. BLACK HOLE SLAM FROM HUGHES !!! ONE ! TWO ! THRE ... KICKOUT !!! Sabu heads back to the floor again. Sabu back into the ring now. A chair is in the ring. Slam from Hughes. Chair on Sabu now. TOP ROPE SPLASH FROM HUGHES ... MISSES !!! LEG LARIAT WITH THE CHAIR FROM SABU !!! ONE ! TWO ! THREE !!!

Match Winner : Sabu

Match Rating : **

Match Comments : There was an awful lot going on here. It wasn't a very interesting match but the effort was there so fair enough on that count.

Match 8

The Sandman and 2 Cold Scorpio vs. The Gangstas

I can only assume that this is going to be a shit weapon fest like all other matches involving any New Jack. Jack with a right hand to Cold. Mustafa stomps on Sandman. Right hands from Jack and then Cold comes back with a belt and then into the ring. Chair across the back of Sandman. Cold breaks a frying pan on Jack. Jack then gets sent to the floor. RUNNING PESCADO FROM SCORPIO !!! Mustafa with a Snapmare using a toilet seat. They're innovative, I'll give them that. Sign to the head of Cold as Mustafa beats on Sandman. Loads of stuff getting thrown into the ring by the fans. Idiots. Big Boot to Sandman now. Pool cue to Cold. Mustafa then gets sent into the railing by Sandman. Superkick from Scorpio to Jack and then a chair shot. NINTENDO SHOT OVER THE TOP FROM SANDMAN !!! Cold with chair shots to Mustafa. Pool cue to the gut from Mustafa to Cold. Nintendo to the head from Jack to Sandman and then the same thing with the chair. Mustafa in the ring with a Running Powerslam and that gets a two count. Scorpio works over Mustafa and lands a Superkick. MOONSAULT FROM SCORPIO !!! ONE ! TWO ! KICKOUT !!! Sandman with a bin to the head of Jack. Cold crotched on the top rope and then a Dropkick sends Cold to the floor. Sandman into the ring with a Slingshot Somersault Leg Drop to Jack. Mustafa with an elbow strike and then a chair to the head. Body Slam from Sandman and then he heads for the top rope. TOP ROPE LEG DROP FROM SANDMAN !!! Mustafa and Cold are now in the ring with them. This is really bad. Sandman dumped to the floor and now we just have Cold and Mustafa in the ring. Cold to the top rope. TWISTING SPLASH FROM SCORPIO !!! ONE ! TWO ! KICKOUT !!! Big Boot from Mustafa now. The Gangstas now work over Cold on the apron. Kendo stick shots from Mustafa to the head and then Jack breaks it across his back and continues to use it on the head. Mustafa with shots in the corner now. Cold now helps his partner. HAIRSPRAY TO THE EYES OF MUSTAFA !!! ONE ! TWO ! THREE !!!

Match Winners : The Sandman and 2 Cold Scorpio

Match Rating : DUD

Match Comments : There is absolutely no excuse for a match as shit as this. No excuse whatsoever.

This is a fun show. Chaotic as hell. There's a superb tag match on here and you can see just how good the Raven/Dreamer stuff was, as well as the little side fueds around it. Of course, it's ECW and you have to deal with some proper shite. But it's worrth getting through.

just watched the sting vs hardy (match?)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

TNA what a crock

Completely agree

I expected Bischoff to come out and restart it

I think it started early as well, cause I missed the Dreamer/Bully Ray, Knockouts tag and the Hernandez/Morgan matches.

So pissed off atm.