Mo Wonderboy

The Wrestling Thread

DOLPH!!!!! I called that earlier in the Mania thread, just sayin :P

Bah, I was hoping he'd come back with a new name. Admittedly going by WWE's recent history for superstar names, he'd have probably came back as Rolf Diggler.

Bah, I was hoping he'd come back with a new name. Admittedly going by WWE's recent history for superstar names, he'd have probably came back as Rolf Diggler.

Why would they change a main eventers name? He's over as Dolph Ziggler.

Why would they change a main eventers name? He's over as Dolph Ziggler.

Because Dolph Ziggler's a fucking stupid name.

I think the PG era may becoming to a close, at least for these couple of months.

:lol: This Rock and Cena feud seems to be warming up nicely they should let Cena do more of this stuff it's what he is best at but i would like to see him get more freedom wrestling wise coz his debut against Angle was actually a decent match.

Shite raw but very little actual wrestling.

I was just about to post saying, that tonight was a fucking awesome Raw, one of the reasons being that there was just the right amount of wrestling. Raw aint about wrestling anymore, you want that watch Smackdown or the PPV's. Might sound strange but I dont watch wrestling for, the wrestling :lol:. I'd much rather watch The Rock cut a promo or Austin stunning everyone than watch HBK - Taker in a 30 minute classic wrestling match.

Raw had everything tonight, Mania is shaping up to be a good one I think, although I really do think MITB aint happening now.

After going on a scathing tirade against Hulk Hogan last week on Twitter, WWE Hall of Famer Bret Hart is back with another batch of fan Q&A ... Here are some highlights of what Bret said about:

Shawn Michaels and Sunny In The Same Hall of Fame Class: "It's kind of ironic. We're all enjoying sunny days again. haha ;)"

LOL

After going on a scathing tirade against Hulk Hogan last week on Twitter, WWE Hall of Famer Bret Hart is back with another batch of fan Q&A ... Here are some highlights of what Bret said about:

Shawn Michaels and Sunny In The Same Hall of Fame Class: "It's kind of ironic. We're all enjoying sunny days again. haha ;)"

LOL

Rumour is Bret is inducting her :lol:

Cole was class last night and great to see JBL back, his line about hating bullies was great if not a tad ironic.

No holds barred for HHH v Taker- Im dreaming of the Klique all coming down to beat on taker.

BTW if anyone watches last call with Scott Hall check out the latest edition from the court lol

BTW if anyone watches last call with Scott Hall check out the latest edition from the court lol

I don't think I've ever missed an episode yet. Scott Hall is a great entertainer no matter what he is doing. Still can't believe that Parts Unknown guy is doing that Santana lass.

I like that Undertaker is using that Johnny Cash song as his entrance :)

Just a stunner? :( I remember when Austin kicked the shit out of Cole in 2001. :lol:

Seeing The Rock and Stone Cold return is great, as they are the two biggest legends i've seen since i started watching Wrestling as a wee kid.

Awesome avatar!

I remember that, it was magnificent. Cole getting the sh*t kicked out of him, and no one giving a flying f*ck. Supposed it did add to the heat Austin was getting.

No holds barred for HHH v Taker- Im dreaming of the Klique all coming down to beat on taker.

That would be one of the greatest moments in wrestling history. Hall and Waltman will be at the HoF ceremony, Michaels is obviously being inducted, Nash has a contract now and HHH is in the match itself. It could happen (although it obviously won't).