Mo Wonderboy

The Wrestling Thread

Michael Cole bookies favourite to get stunnered this evening.

Just a stunner? :( I remember when Austin kicked the shit out of Cole in 2001. :lol:

Seeing The Rock and Stone Cold return is great, as they are the two biggest legends i've seen since i started watching Wrestling as a wee kid.

Wonder if they'll let the PG go tonight and have both the Rock and Austin kick it back old school and just start tearing shit up.

Bets for how many "Whats" will be said tonight? I'm going for 652.

Wonder if they'll let the PG go tonight and have both the Rock and Austin kick it back old school and just start tearing shit up.

Bets for how many "Whats" will be said tonight? I'm going for 652.

The Rock aint gonna be on Raw tonight, he said so on twitter, also having Austin on already there's really no need.

If The Rock were to turn up while Austin was in the ring though, I'd probably wet myself. Especially if they started having an old school sing song with each other. The chemistry between the 2 of them alone is something Cena has wet dreams about.

Seen that Rock picture earlier, pretty good.

No Holds Barred for Taker - HHH, no bad. One thing thats annoying me is nobody seems to remember WM17 :lol:

I hate Randy Orton. I could understand it if Orton had got himself back into the match and slowly built up an offense but for one minute him to be acting like a cripple then to hit the RKO and suddenly be right as rain was just so stupid.

Edited by ginge123

Seen that Rock picture earlier, pretty good.

No Holds Barred for Taker - HHH, no bad. One thing thats annoying me is nobody seems to remember WM17 :lol:

I do! I do!

It was basically a no holes barred match since Taker kicked the ref and he was out cold for about 30 minutes while they battled out in the crowd!

I really hate Orton, such a p***k.

Nexus will be done by Mania. That'll be Otunga back to FCW.

I do! I do!

It was basically a no holes barred match since Taker kicked the ref and he was out cold for about 30 minutes while they battled out in the crowd!

:lol:

I meant Taker, HHH, Vince and the rest of the writing team seem to have forgot about it, since they Taker - HHH match 10 year ago hasnt been mentioned once. It's probably because it was during the time of American Badass Taker which they want everyone to forget about.

Anyone else watch on Justin.tv, just seen possibly the stupid advert ever :lol:

rockops_92994.jpg

Superb haha.

Why is Del Rio v Christian on Raw?! Be on Smackdown.

Excited?

Of course, I love a bit of Christian. At least they put him against Brodus and not have him getting beat by Del Rio, they need to make this last longer and get him involved in the World Title match.