The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

Other thoughts on RAW -

I love The Rock and so I don't particularly care, but that wasn't live :P

Cena's patter during the segment with Miz/Riley was god awful. As was Rileys.

Sheamus being squashed and then beaten by Evan Bourne is pathetic. What a waste.

Have the Bellas ever been in a match and not used twin magic?

Orton bores me now.

Swagger? Why?

I love a good old style cage match where the only way to win is via escape. Not that this one was particularly good though.

Daniel Bryan v William Regal would've been a good match. I'm sure there are plenty others they could've squashed for the sake of The Miz ... Cole during this beat down, and during the cage match was unusual. He ought to make his fcking mind up.

Edited by garymcc1874

Harris got kicked out the New Nexus and Skip Sheffield was never in it to begin with. Dunno when he's due back but I'd guess he'd be a singles guy or join the corre if and when he does.

Harris got punted by Orton and is 'injured'.

Just thought I'd share that I hate Matt Hardy. He's a chubby loser who thinks he's Stone Cold Steven Austin or Hulk Hogan. What a w****r. I hate how he does the shoulder roll and jumping/jogging on the spot ala Brock Lesnar now to try and look hard. He is truly a shitehawk. His dreads were awful, and it seems even he realised this since they're now gone. Having him so prominent in TNA shows them to be the comedy league that they are, even though they could be great.

Also, not sure how behind I am on Impact, but caught the one on Challenge on Saturday night (the repeat from Wednesday?) and it was just dreadful. Ric Flair turning heel? Oh, what a shock, no-one could have seen that one coming from his first appeance on the episode! Please don't let him have a feud with Styles. I hate how Bischoff is such a mouthpiece for Immortal, instead of giving the actual wrestlers the chance to talk and get themselves over, instead of Bischoff just getting himself over. Also, who cares about the stupid Dixie court case storyline? What a load of hooring shite.

Oh and I was cringing myself into a small ball when Styles started the 'chug' chant in the locker room when Beer Money were drinking the juice (not beer!).

Also what's with Taz and Tenay's nicknames?! Can't remember Taz's one (something about FTW 13 or along those lines) but Tenay's was 'The Professor'. Eh?! Shut up TNA. Shut your stupid mouths.

Sarita's cousin is nice. But the build up to her match with Sky (or is it Love? can't remember) where Sky/Love has to retire if she loses was just silly, i.e. the buildup being her just throwing it out there.

Strangely liked the Pope and Joe stuff though. Thought it was by far the best stuff on the show.

Harris got punted by Orton and is 'injured'.

Aye, thats what I meant really. Think he's back in FCW.

In the Wrestlemania thread I mentioned that Vince wants The Rock to be on Raw at least one more time before Mania and that I hope when he does there might be a possibility of doing a Rock Concert 3, which lead me go find these.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mfFNyQRirY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOh07Xyz07U&feature=related

:D :D :D

Makes me miss Jerry Lawler's heel commentary.

That Raw was only used to build Miz up.

It's amazing how quickly Sheamus has gone from being one of the top heels in the company right down to being John Morrision's bitch, losing to Mark Henry and last night being buried by Triple H, before losing to Evan Bourne of all people.

Also Cena, please stop as your jokes suck, instead you come across as an annoying gimp. You're good in the ring, yet on the mic you've been horrible to listen to lately.

Just thought I'd share that I hate Matt Hardy. He's a chubby loser who thinks he's Stone Cold Steven Austin or Hulk Hogan. What a w****r. I hate how he does the shoulder roll and jumping/jogging on the spot ala Brock Lesnar now to try and look hard. He is truly a shitehawk. His dreads were awful, and it seems even he realised this since they're now gone. Having him so prominent in TNA shows them to be the comedy league that they are, even though they could be great.

Also what's with Taz and Tenay's nicknames?! Can't remember Taz's one (something about FTW 13 or along those lines) but Tenay's was 'The Professor'. Eh?! Shut up TNA. Shut your stupid mouths.

Sarita's cousin is nice. But the build up to her match with Sky (or is it Love? can't remember) where Sky/Love has to retire if she loses was just silly, i.e. the buildup being her just throwing it out there.

I was watching one recently, think it was the week before Flair came back, the one where Roode cut that mean-ass promo on Jarrett. But before Fortune were there it was just Immortal and Bischoff was talking and you could see the Hardys' faces and they both looked really heavily on drugs, but Matt was completely gone. Face looked like that of a drunk man but he wasn't swaying about, just gone. Was actually pretty funny.

Tenay is The Professor because he knows a lot about the moves and shit, think it was a WCW thing. Taz's stands for f**k The World, if I'm not mistaken, an ECW thing.

It's Sky, she's the hottest piece of ass in wrestling atm, in my (and Chris Sabin's) opinion. Love is the ugly Canadian she hangs with.

Aye, thats what I meant really. Think he's back in FCW.

In the Wrestlemania thread I mentioned that Vince wants The Rock to be on Raw at least one more time before Mania and that I hope when he does there might be a possibility of doing a Rock Concert 3, which lead me go find these.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mfFNyQRirY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOh07Xyz07U&feature=related

Makes me miss Jerry Lawler's heel commentary.

"Man, thats number one with a bullet!"

That Raw was only used to build Miz up.

It's amazing how quickly Sheamus has gone from being one of the top heels in the company right down to being John Morrision's bitch, losing to Mark Henry and last night being buried by Triple H, before losing to Evan Bourne of all people.

Also Cena, please stop as your jokes suck, instead you come across as an annoying gimp. You're good in the ring, yet on the mic you've been horrible to listen to lately.

:lol::lol:I've heard it all now.

Also, not sure how behind I am on Impact, but caught the one on Challenge on Saturday night (the repeat from Wednesday?) and it was just dreadful. Ric Flair turning heel? Oh, what a shock, no-one could have seen that one coming from his first appeance on the episode! Please don't let him have a feud with Styles. I hate how Bischoff is such a mouthpiece for Immortal, instead of giving the actual wrestlers the chance to talk and get themselves over, instead of Bischoff just getting himself over. Also, who cares about the stupid Dixie court case storyline? What a load of hooring shite.

Oh and I was cringing myself into a small ball when Styles started the 'chug' chant in the locker room when Beer Money were drinking the juice (not beer!).

Strangely liked the Pope and Joe stuff though. Thought it was by far the best stuff on the show.

They always do that "put your career on the line" shite with the Knockouts. Almost as tired and redundant as the referee bumps.

Edited by RB-Scotland

Impact was absolutely dire last night.

I love Ric Flair as I'm sure the regulars on this thread know but him blading was cringeworthy. They advertise that match and then don't put it on, pretty poor form there.

I don't rate Hernandez and seeing him getting this push is annoying me.

If Gunner and Murphy win the tag titles I'll cry. T

hey are over-using security now, maybe it's the new ref bump or backstage brawl.

No Jeff Hardy on the show at all, anyone know if there's a story behind that?

Why did Crimson face Magnus? Isn't Magnus aligned with Williams now and so a face?

The whole Immortal versus everyone thing is just a massive clusterfuck now.

The 3 3 11 thing was excellent though I thought.

EDIT: Tommy Dreamer can f**k off too.

Edited by Marshmallo

So has Shane McMahon and Bobby Lashley, but that doesn't mean they're good in the ring.

Shane McMahon was decent in the ring, especially for someone who had as many matches as he did. Bobby Lashley has had one really good match in his entire career. Funnily enough, that match was with John Cena. Go figure.

If you have lots of good matches, which John Cena has had, then you're good in the ring.

Johnny Curtis won NXT. He's pish, expect to see him get his tag title shot with R Truth on an episode of SmackDown or something, lose, and then never see him again.

Derrick Bateman was the only promising talent in NXT and he didn't even make the final!

Shane McMahon was decent in the ring, especially for someone who had as many matches as he did. Bobby Lashley has had one really good match in his entire career. Funnily enough, that match was with John Cena. Go figure.

If you have lots of good matches, which John Cena has had, then you're good in the ring.

Whats your definition of a good match then, seen as you're the one that reviews everything....