The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

With all the Hoo Hah about this Piper and Jericho skit, I felt that I had to tune in to watch.

BIG WOWEEE.

What a load of shite.

And for a "Scotsman", thon "Rowdy Roddy Piper" sure does have a damn good Canadian accent!

Pile of shite! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I regularly find ECW to be the best tv WWE produce.

Indeed.

It's no nonsense and the in ring action is mostly decent. Most of the time is spent in the ring and it has done wonders for the likes of Miz, Morrison, Kingston, Punk and even made Chavo Guerrero into a decent heel.

There isn't much of the "soap opera" crap that you find on the other brands. Two guys don't like each other. Sometimes they DO like each other, but there's tension. And there is only ever one goal for someone in ECW. Winning the belt. And you feel that ANYONE on that brand can hold the title at any one time.

EDIT : http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...;VideoID=454206

The sliding People's Elbow

Edited by DomDom

tbh, the wrestling isn't always most important thing to me. The whole "soap opera" stuff is part of the fun.

Many people say that wrestling is like a circus, if you don't like the clown you'll like the trapeeze artist etc. But I enjoy the whole circus. I like the wrestling, the stroylines, the girls, the comedy, the fans. If you have a show which is too top-heavy then chances are, I won't enjoy it.

From an in ring point of view ECW is the best. But for me, wrestling is the whole pacage, guys who can cut it in the ring and can string two words together on a microphone. Thats why the likes of Shelton Benjamin will never be a main eventer.....he can't cut a promo to save himself.

Also, Orton has a ridiculous fake tan :lol: . I was watching him win his first title against Benoit in 2004 and then I watched Mondays episode of Raw. The mans skin tone can only be described as red :lol: .

Unbelievably witty comment. Now I see why you won the best under 18 poster. :rolleyes:

:lol: wrap it roon' ye ya trouser snake.

In all seriousness, i always wanted to go when I was younger, but i lost all interest for it when i turned about 11.

Edited by MonTheRovers!!

If you go and see WWE at Braehead, do not expect them to put 100% into the matches. Thankfully, the WWE roster is so good that even phoning their performances in, they can put on a great show. Going to see wrestling live is ALWAYS fun. I've been to about 100 shows in the last six years and I still haven't stopped enjoying it.