The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

3/3 predictions correct for me. :)

Matt to win unless Jeef has signed a new contract in the last few days.

edit- Also, this:

dunnov.jpg

Edited by Donnelly

Really? I thought it was shit.

Yeah, sort of deviated enough from your average I Quit match and the end coming through the torture method was innovative. On first viewing I would give it maybe 3 and a quarter stars.

I can't take Cody Rhodes as a threat at all.

He looks like an overgrown wee boy in a pair of pants. He REALLY needs to start working on his legs, my arms are thicker, for f**k sake.

At least wear kneepads, you won't look as silly!

I can't take Cody Rhodes as a threat at all.

He looks like an overgrown wee boy in a pair of pants. He REALLY needs to start working on his legs, my arms are thicker, for f**k sake.

At least wear kneepads, you won't look as silly!

Thats exactly what I was thinking as Legacy strolled out, he looks pathetic.

What a fucking PPV, that was awesome. Never thought there would be a Backlash that was better than the 'Mania before it but that was a million times better than 'Mania. Best thing bout it was it was free :)

Apart from the main event and the opener, this PPV didn't do much for me.

Steamboat-Jericho clearly shouldn't even have happened as Steamboat wasn't ready for the match. Him and Jericho didn't do a bad job of hiding the obvious weaknesses, but hopefully now Jericho can now get on with things. The damage is done as far as Steamboat's memory goes though. I should have been remembering him for the Mania appearance. Not for that.

AWESOME main event, and goes to show that you can watch Cena/Edge every time they wrestle and they can still entertain, shock and surprise you.

Steamboat did alright I thought. He wasnt the Steamboat of old but I never expected him to be. That was exactly the match that I was expecting.

Main Event was superb although it was a bit unrealistic Cena standing up at 9.5 seconds from a conchairto that would render the average man a vegetable for the rest of his life.