The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

Goldberg would be such a depressing choice for what could be a real statement of intent. Granted they don't have much time but starting with tonight they could put in place something really new. f**k it, give a shot to someone deserving but unexpected. Have them give Reigns a scare but come up short. Any number of options would be better than Mad Bill coming in and blowing up after 3 minutes. 

Never thought I’d see the day he actually went, but I’m glad he has. Can only imagine what’s still to come out in the press. Hopefully a turning point for WWE creativley, if this isn’t the catalyst to something better then nothing ever will be.  

2 minutes ago, forameus said:

Goldberg would be such a depressing choice for what could be a real statement of intent. Granted they don't have much time but starting with tonight they could put in place something really new. f**k it, give a shot to someone deserving but unexpected. Have them give Reigns a scare but come up short. Any number of options would be better than Mad Bill coming in and blowing up after 3 minutes. 

That sums up the current product perfectly though and how they’ve been unable to create stars. It would be a good final nod, and hopefully the last we see of Goldberg in title matches.

Nae wonder a hate my life man.  All the Hibs crap and now Goldberg ruining summerslam (even though there's the possibility I wouldnt have been arsed watching anyway)  No danger MTIB cash in will happen with Theory now Vinnies left either.  5 min shit show finale for 2 belts man.  At least get Rollins if not drew and get HHH to come out to announce it tonight. 

4 minutes ago, forameus said:

Meanwhile, Cultaholic is reporting WWE “will make overtures to bring Goldberg in” to take Lesnar’s place, should that be necessary. Goldberg, you’ll remember, just recently mentioned he’s still under contract to the company and just waiting for a call. Not long after, he even named Reigns as an opponent he would love to come back for.

1 minute ago, Bert Raccoon said:

Surely there's more to this than Vinnie Mac deciding it's time? That particular closet must hold a lot of skeletons

He's been pushed. Likely by Nick Khan and Stephanie.

He clearly thought he could ride out the storm but I reckon someone has been leaking this stuff to Wall Street and the next one will be huge.