The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

1 hour ago, Stellaboz said:

Why would he be jn jail for 5 years for stealing protein? Makes no sense.

The Japanese punishment for  a theft conviction is 1-5 years. If you're a gaijin you can escape that with being deported and banned from Japan forever.

William Regal doing an ITR show at the Classic Grand on Saturday Oct 1st. Decent prices but they have frustratingly put it on a Saturday afternoon. Doubt it will sell that well. 

Hydro Show Sunday 30th Oct as well. Probably off the back of a proper Smackdown in London on the Friday.

If he is truly done, which I highly doubt, then Bruce Prichard will be shitting it as he'll be first to go. Stephanie McMahon apparently hates him.

Kevin Dunn will be another.

He’ll still be pulling the strings until he’s cold in the ground. Surprised he didn’t say he’ll be in smackdown to pop another rating.

Found Tony Khan’s tweet very attention seeking an unfunny.

Edited by Scotty Tunbridge

Didn’t Bruce Pritchard leave a few years ago? 

Disappointed he didn’t retire doing what he loved best, being on the sharp end of a Stone Cold Stunner.

25 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Still doubt this tbh. Might be officially retired but his hands will still be all over things.

About as believable as a Ric Flair, Terry Funk or Mick Foley retirement.

14 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

If he is truly done, which I highly doubt, then Bruce Prichard will be shitting it as he'll be first to go. Stephanie McMahon apparently hates him.

Kevin Dunn will be another.

Hopefully both f**k off. However, also wish Stephanie McMahon would f**k off too.

2 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Disappointed he didn’t retire doing what he loved best, being on the sharp end of a Stone Cold Stunner.

He came back around 2018/2019. As I remember he was there before Bischoff made his return for Smackdown's launch on Fox. Gradually gained more influence again.

3 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Was punted in 2008 but ended up back there in 2018. Has a fairly big role i think.

With it being him, my instinct is to be cynical, consider it a bit of a work and go along with what others have said in that he'll still be pulling the strings. Absolutely no way he's going to ride off into the sunset with his feet up keeping away from it, he's far too fucked in the head to be able to do that. Even still, it does feel a bit mad to even read that tweet - a huge deal regardless.