The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

On 18/05/2020 at 21:02, JamieStevenson said:

Fucking hell. I usually check out his AEW review so I know if it's worth catching up on or not.

Yep im the same, I've pretty much read his raw review every Tuesday morning for 20 odd years without exaggeration. Would trust his stars waaaay more than Meltzers.

22 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

Unsurprisingly, Vince comes out of the Owen doc looking like a utter piece of shit. It's incredible that anyone from the Hart family did business again with him.

His widow and his son are both very impressive people.

That was really tough to watch. I remember watching Over the Edge live, and it just felt weird. You could see King and JR were visibly shaken.

Always thought he would end up in the HOF eventually, but after watching that, it's safe to say that it will never happen.

8 hours ago, FifeArab said:

I just found out season 1 of The Dark Side of the ring Is on Channel 4 player. Gonna watch them sometime then catch up on season 2 when it’s on.

Nice, will do that too. Cheers for the heads up!

6 hours ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

Unsurprisingly, Vince comes out of the Owen doc looking like a utter piece of shit. It's incredible that anyone from the Hart family did business again with him.

His widow and his son are both very impressive people.

Most of the Hart family come across as absolute cretins. Bret's book (granted, one guy's account) was not kind to his siblings, especially over the death of Owen. Jericho had a poor view of a couple of the brothers in his book too. I've always thought that, Bret and Owen aside, the Hart brothers come across as jakey scumbags.

Suing Martha Hart was horrendous behaviour from Vince. He's an awful, awful human.

Aye, Owen's family seem like pretty top folk. His daughter looks scarily like him!

6 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

That was really tough to watch. I remember watching Over the Edge live, and it just felt weird. You could see King and JR were visibly shaken.

Always thought he would end up in the HOF eventually, but after watching that, it's safe to say that it will never happen.

Yup, and it never should happen.

4 hours ago, TheGoon said:

Shad’s body found. Travesty that.

That's grim. Awful stuff.

Edited by DA Baracus

Guest bernardblack
Forceable Entry?

You are my hero. It’s not on the Spotify version for some reason but it’s on YouTube [emoji1303]

More sad news as the talented Hana Kimura has passed away after the social media bullying she's had to go through recently. Honestly f**k anyone that goes out of their way to make other people's lives hell.

IMG_1470.jpgIMG_1471.jpg

Just 2 of the tweets directed towards her. Nasty as f**k and it’s usually from trolls without a face picture. Such a sad story.

Depressing as hell to wake up to. Hana was one of my favourites in Stardom and the grief she got from some wrestling "fans", the reality TV "fans" and racist arseholes was a daily thing that just seemed to get worse and worse. Think she was a potential future ace of the company.

RIP.

also noticed both of those accounts in your picture have either been deleted by the users/deleted by Twitter. Hope they get found and banged up for a while. Wanks.

Edited by Comrie