The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

7 hours ago, TheGoon said:

You can tell from Sasha’s face when she’s making her entrance if she’s going over or not, Paige had the same issue. I’ve never really been a big fan, but they have given her some shit over the years. She’s fell some way since her and Charlotte main evented RAW for the belt, and she’s probably done everything she can in the company. 

Throwing a strop the day of WrestleMania is wild though.

She's lucky she went out.  Hulk Hogan was there, and given his history with making sure people made it to the ring after a strop, he could have knocked her about a bit.

I'd probably put Gargano/Cole on a par with Bryan/Kingston. I'd have had War Raiders vs. Black and Ricochet as the match of the weekend. Wouldn't have either of the first two matches mentioned as five stars, but not that far off either.

Agree on Miz/Shane deserving more credit too.

1 hour ago, forameus said:

She's lucky she went out.  Hulk Hogan was there, and given his history with making sure people made it to the ring after a strop, he could have knocked her about a bit.

Alternatively Hulk could have gone straight out and beaten The IIconics in 10 seconds to win the belts himself.

So the Fight Club PRO DTTI is next weekend and we have decently filled out cards for nights 1 and 2, leaving us with a mystery show type scenario for night 3.

NIGHT ONE

DTTI First Round
The Lucha Bros ( Rey Fenix and Penta El Zero M ) vs. R.E.D. ( PAC and EITA )

DTTI First Round
The Legion of Rot ( Hallowicked and Frightmare ) vs. Schadenfreude ( Chris Brookes and Kyle Fletcher )

The Besties in the World ( Davey Vega and Mat Fitchett ) Open Challenge

Rey Horus vs. Sami Callihan

Will Ospreay vs. Dan Moloney

NIGHT TWO

Fight Club PRO Heavyweight Championship
Mark Davis (c) vs. Penta El Zero M

DTTI First Round
Jody Fleisch and Jonny Storm vs. L.A.X. ( Santana and Ortiz )

DTTI First Round
oVe ( Jake Crist and Dave Crist ) vs. The Besties in the World

Will Ospreay vs. Rey Fenix

Kyle Fletcher vs. PAC

Chuck Mambo Open Scramble Match

NIGHT THREE

DTTI Semi Finals and Finals

So there's a shitload of good stuff to like on there. The matches standing out big time are the main event of night one and Ospreay vs. Fenix on night two but there's LOADS of surprises usually and the big hope is British Strong Style will appear to face a threesome on night three. Also, that big breakout type singles match for Kyle Fletcher on night two has some serious potential.

Can't fucking wait.

EDIT: Added a main event to night two that was confirmed after this post was made.

Edited by Principal Flutie

The Undertaker Q and A is off. He is now only coming over for a meet and greet then fucking off. Mick Foley has been added to the show as his replacement for the interview part.

Bummer. Although people who have GA tickets have been offered the chance to upgrade to the photo package with Taker for a mere £160 :thumbsdown

Just watching the Chronicle on the Network about Sting’s return, good watch. There was supposed to be a year long build and match for Triple H/Rock at Mania 32, rather than him having that shite with setting the letters on fire. Neither ideas really appealed to me.

Guest bernardblack
Just watching the Chronicle on the Network about Sting’s return, good watch. There was supposed to be a year long build and match for Triple H/Rock at Mania 32, rather than him having that shite with setting the letters on fire. Neither ideas really appealed to me.

Is this a chronicle? Can’t see it anywhere

On the Taker thing, I'd guess he thought he was done and WWE made a new offer. Certainly everything around the start of the year suggested he was done in the ring. New offer means things have changed for him as far as breaking kayfabe to the point that a Q&A would. So I can't be too harsh on him, and obviously ITR haven't done anything wrong here either. Just an unfortunate set of circumstances for the fans and ITR.