The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

I have missed up to now, anyone fancy filling me in with what happened?

It's Raw, so pretty much nothing :lol:

you missed...

a Vince & Michaels promo re: Bret Hart next week

Cena putting Sheamus through a Table

Triple H taping Hornswoggle to a skateboard

Maryse :wub: beat Kelly the sink pisser

Orton theatened to break up Legacy if they didn't win their matches but they did (Cody over Bourne, Ted over Mark Henry)

& that's it so far i think

Edited by RussellV1

Raw this week was actually pretty decent and set up next week's edition nicely.

Jericho standing outside trying to get fans to sign a petition to get him back on Raw was hilarious and i'm glad that we'll get to see Jerishow together at least one more time, i would like to see Jerishow win the gold back but it's unlikely unless Bret Hart screws DX...here's hoping!

What intrigued me was the Legacy angle. After Rhodes won, Orton looked happy although he looked pissed that DiBiase defeated Bourne. Later Orton attacks Kofi then in an interview states that he and Kingston's fued will come to an end and that he can't think of a better way to start the new year by kicking someone in the head. I think this is a swerve and instead of punting Kofi, he'll punt DiBiase. Simply because of DiBiase's new movie and the video package showed DiBiase as a nice guy, so i sense a face turn is coming.

Also that Timbaland guy looked and sounded like he was on drugs, fat c**t can't dance either. :)

Edited by Parscelona

Anyone else seen Sherlock Holmes yet? I'm pretty sure Kurgan from the Oddities is in it..

Kurrgan, wow that's a blast from the past! I remember back in the day he was randomly included in WWF Attitude on the N64 despite wrestlers like Big Show and Jericho not being in the game. Cool entrance music though.

He was off his face on something, that's for sure.

Not a bad RAW episode overall ... sets it up nicely for next week. :)

I think they need to get the guest hosts on Wellness as well!

Edited by Sherrif John Bunnell

Can someone fill me in on what happened on the last episode of RAW ie. what they did on hinting Bret Harts return?

Vince cut a heel promo saying Bret Hart will never be in the WWE again, (Bret screwed Bret etc) but then HBK came out, called Vince a coward and persuaded Vince to let Bret Hart be guest host next week.So it looks like it's definately happening.

i wouldnt get so excited about bret being guest host wouldnt surprise me if vince pulls a stunt eg mini bret

Seeing as he has signed a four month contract and has a fued with Vince coming, I think I'll be staying excited.