The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

This time it's gonna be "The Teen Sensation" Christopher challenging Johnny Moss... will he turn up this time? And Red Lightning defends his ICW Title against one half of The Bucky Boys.

EDIT: Needs to be noted that the title match is an absolute cracker.

Edited by DomDom

- Jonathan Solofa Fatu, better known to WWE fans as Jimmy Uso, was arrested on Wednesday morning in Hillsborough County, Florida and charged with driving under the influence. He was released on a $500 cash bond a few hours later. You can check out the arrest report here.

The Uso's were probably near the top of the "To be future endeavoured" list anyway.

- Jonathan Solofa Fatu, better known to WWE fans as Jimmy Uso, was arrested on Wednesday morning in Hillsborough County, Florida and charged with driving under the influence. He was released on a $500 cash bond a few hours later. You can check out the arrest report here.

The Uso's were probably near the top of the "To be future endeavoured" list anyway.

Is he the one that looks like a fat the rock or the one that looks like a fat rocky maivia?

Has anyone else ever seen a documentary called "The Backyard"? Its like Beyond the Mat except on backyard wrestling, think it came out around 2002/03, Rob Van Dam talks a fair bit during the documentary. I bought it on DVD years ago but only realised I still had it the other day and gave it another watch. Some right "characters" in it, but I enjoy it. Is backyard wrestling still going strong or has it died on its arse the last few years? I also mind buying a backyard wrestling game for the PS2, it was absolutely gash. One of the worst games I've ever played, even worse than "Legends of Wrestling".

Has anyone else ever seen a documentary called "The Backyard"? Its like Beyond the Mat except on backyard wrestling, think it came out around 2002/03, Rob Van Dam talks a fair bit during the documentary. I bought it on DVD years ago but only realised I still had it the other day and gave it another watch. Some right "characters" in it, but I enjoy it. Is backyard wrestling still going strong or has it died on its arse the last few years? I also mind buying a backyard wrestling game for the PS2, it was absolutely gash. One of the worst games I've ever played, even worse than "Legends of Wrestling".

I think backyard wrestling is still about, but not in the way it used to be. In the UK it's getting harder for them to use actual venues to show off their shite because proper promotions have been taking over the venues. I'd imagine there's a lot of it in the US though.

ICW Worldwide Episode 6, and it's James Scott vs. Wolfgang in a 30 minute iron man to settle their fued. I thought it was decent enough. They've had better matches before, but it was a good ending to the fued.

Edited by DomDom