The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

I just got texted the title changed hands "via f**k-up"... anyone able to explain what actually happened?

I know referees are strict about treating it as a legitimate sport with regard to handing blunders in the finish, but for a pay-per-view title change?!

They were both on the top turnbuckle with the table too far away to be put through whilst making it look realistic. Sheamus shoved Cena and he jumped about 5ft acroos the ring to go through the table....at least thats how I saw it.

Edited by Shuggie_Murray7

I reckon Cena will retain tonight. According to Rajah he was seen with it at Tribute to the Troops

Who watches tribute to the troops.....it doesn;t really mean anything. I don't think it'll be too much of a problem if Cena appears with the title. He may not even have had the title with him.

They were both on the top turnbuckle with the table too far away to be put through whilst making it look realistic. Sheamus shoved Cena and he jumped about 5ft acroos the ring to go through the table....at least thats how I saw it.

Ah right. So it basically seems Cena overjamp?