The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

General sale is pointless. It'll be all over the internet afterwards, at least it text format if not video.

VIP prices price me well out. I was looking at the prices for edge and expected them to be slightly pricier but comparative. Fucking hell.

£220 To not even get an autograph? Piss poor pricing for the average fan. 

However it'll still sell out so fair play.

It has to be that much to cover Undertakers expenses i would imagine. He won’t be staying at the Premier inn and will probably fly to each city. 

It’s not that expensive for someone like the Undertaker imo. 

2 hours ago, Skerla said:

It has to be that much to cover Undertakers expenses i would imagine. He won’t be staying at the Premier inn and will probably fly to each city. 

It’s not that expensive for someone like the Undertaker imo. 

I can understand the prices, so the sheer anger at them is a bit weird. But I'll probably get better nights for cheaper from other things, so I won't bother. That's what it comes down to for me.

15 hours ago, Principal Flutie said:

I can understand the prices, so the sheer anger at them is a bit weird. But I'll probably get better nights for cheaper from other things, so I won't bother. That's what it comes down to for me.

Absolutely bang on. Would I like to get VIP to meet the taker? Of course. Will I use the money to go to 3 gigs, Fear and Loathing and buy a few Xmas gifts instead. Aye. End of. 

The only knock on from this pricing furore will be the guy Kenny who runs ITR will lose a fair bit of goodwill from folks. But those folks will also still dig deep if the right name comes along.

Anyone get Taker tickets? I wasnt even able to get on the site 

The Inside The Ropes site itself has crashed.

From Twitter it seems VIP for Glasgow is sold out as is ITR own allocation of GA tickets. (allocation was 50/50 between ITR & venue's own sale)

The ITR Twitter posted saying to buy GA direct from SWG3's website - did that myself less than 15 mins ago & bought a ticket.

Lots of angry neckbeards on Twitter going into full on rage mode though [emoji23]

How much did they end up being?

Sounds like an interesting show, although I really can't stand that Kenny guy that (I presume still) does the ITR stuff.  Clearly knows his stuff, just never took to his personality when he was more public with WC or his podcasts.

Jim Cornette is such a massive bell end.

He's an irrelevant moany old c**t who really deserves a severe hiding from the folk he regularly insults.

We get it Jim, wrestling isn't the 1980s any more. He could just ignore the stuff he doesn't like (because despite all his words it isn't going away) and concentrate on promotions and wrestlers he does like, but that's not enough for this bitter old p***k.

However he does use the term 'cockwomble' in his latest boring, tired rant in this month's FSM and it did make me chuckle.