The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

nXt looks like it will be the staple of my wrestling diet. I'm a fucking MASSIVE mark for Devitt. He is brilliant.

He's insanely good.

I never knew much about him until the first time he showed up in ICW in the Garage and everything about him, from his style, to his build and physique made him a total stand out.

Been a massive fan of his work since then.

10% of all employees (e.g. office staff and the like) or 10% of the wrestlers?

Anyway, I'll say;

Zack Ryder

Titus O'Neil

Heath Slater

Adam Rose

David Otunga

Darren Young

Los Matadores

The Great Khali

Justin Gabriel

Sin Cara

Alex Riley

Christian

And some NXT guys. I don't watch it so not sure who.

Isn't Khali still in WWE because he makes them some cash in India? I would have thought theyd get rid of him way before now if he wasn't still a draw there.

Also if they wanted to cut Slater then surely they would have just did it along with Drew and Jinder? Think he still has a role to play. Not so sure that Titus or Adam Rose will be let go just yet either. The rest is probably spot on

The report I read said guys on a decent wedge who have no role to play are in trouble.

So, goodbye Christian, Khali and Henry if that's the case.

Unfortunately, Khali apparently more than justifies his salary in merch sales in India.

I think Alex Riley might actually be inactive. Seems to be a mainstay on their Network stuff and they might keep him about as a presenter or commentator or something like that. I think he's naw bad at it.

Zack Ryder has to go. He's fucking gash. Tensai needs to end up in NJPW. He was settled there and got the style right. For that reason, I want him saked. Not fussed about R-Truth. I like him, but he offers nothing to WWE really.

WWE Network is expected to hit the UK in October.

Good news. I noticed that Canada aren't getting the WWE Network in its purest form - it'll all be on a pay TV channel with video on demand to support it.

Surprised that Sky didn't try to sort out a similar deal.

Good news. I noticed that Canada aren't getting the WWE Network in its purest form - it'll all be on a pay TV channel with video on demand to support it.

Surprised that Sky didn't try to sort out a similar deal.

Think trying that with a niche market would be majorly risky for both WWE and Sky in a smaller country.

Think trying that with a niche market would be majorly risky for both WWE and Sky in a smaller country.

True, but WWE delivers consistent ratings for Sky across all their channels and with Sky's recent habit of dedicating their channels to a specific sport (Cricket on SS2, Golf on SS4 and that F1 channel) it wouldn't have been totally surprising for a similar thing to happen with WWE.

Can I just put it out there that I love this forum compared to the shitty UKFF.

Semms to be alot of good discussion amoing like-minded fans of wrestling as opposed to the utter w@nks you get on that forum

Got torn apart on there yesterday for daring to have a differing opinion to them. Ridiculous and borderline bullies alot of them. The mods are just as bad. They just ban you if you say anything they dont like or change your username or sig to something offensive,

Would lvoe to bump into some of those bams in person one day.

Can I just put it out there that I love this forum compared to the shitty UKFF.

Semms to be alot of good discussion amoing like-minded fans of wrestling as opposed to the utter w@nks you get on that forum

Got torn apart on there yesterday for daring to have a differing opinion to them. Ridiculous and borderline bullies alot of them. The mods are just as bad. They just ban you if you say anything they dont like or change your username or sig to something offensive,

Would lvoe to bump into some of those bams in person one day.

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU THINK!