The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

Was at the revenge show at braehead last night full list of results

Brodus clay defeated jinder mahal

The usos and Mason Ryan beat reks, Hawkins and Watson

Alberto del rio beat the great khali

Alicia fox beat Nataya (aksana special guest ref)

Big show beat Cody Rhodes for ic title.

Drew McIntyre introduced to crowd to loud cheers, talks about getting hammered all over the world, Christian comes out, calls everyone dobbers and joined by Mark Henry.

Booker t comes out to help drew.

Booker t and drew McIntyre beat Henry and Christian.

Randy orton beat Kane in a no dq match.

Main event: sheamus beat Daniel Bryan for whc.

Good night actually.

He's just stirring the pot.

Someone said something somewhere else which I thought made sense. John Cena could go on a losing streak, and then say he can't get out of this slump untill he gets a win over The Rock as it's hanging over him.

Haha, I love the look of disgust from Randy Orton YES YES YES!

Anyone else a bit gutted about how the return of Kane has been booked? I fully expected the big man to be going for one of the titles. The Orton stuff is/was a waste of time and quite frankly pretty rubbish.

Edit to add - Beating the crap out of Cena at first was good but after that it's fizzled out. I still feel he can do a job in the title scene.

Edited by M0rtonfc

Good outing for Khali. What a load of pish. Damn right the Big Show can get involved.

Might have just been me but did Khali looked as if he was limping on the way down to the ring before Cody's sneak attack on him? Either his leg was already hurt and they worked into the story or he forgot that he was supposed to feign injury after he was attacked. Edit: Or the also probable scenario that I'm completely wrong.

Edited by LAGer

Might have just been me but did Khali looked as if he was limping on the way down to the ring before Cody's sneak attack on him? Either his leg was already hurt and they worked into the story or he forgot that he was supposed to feign injury after he was attacked. Edit: Or the also probable scenario that I'm completely wrong.

Is that not just the way he walks these days? his knees must be in a disgraceful way, he can hardly move in the ring!

Big stack of shit that he is!

He can barely walk at most times but he looked even worse walking to the ring before the Cody incident. Could barely bend his knees at all - sooner he's off WWE the better.

Looking forward to RAW tonight - hopefully the start of Ambrose tonight. And hopefully Ziggler can get a good match as well.

Is that not just the way he walks these days? his knees must be in a disgraceful way, he can hardly move in the ring!

Big stack of shit that he is!

I hadn't considered that actually.

If they aren't going to use him as a big scary giant taking people out then there's no use for him at all.

Anyone else a bit gutted about how the return of Kane has been booked? I fully expected the big man to be going for one of the titles. The Orton stuff is/was a waste of time and quite frankly pretty rubbish.

Edit to add - Beating the crap out of Cena at first was good but after that it's fizzled out. I still feel he can do a job in the title scene.

I think the problem is that Kane never was very good. He was fine as an upper mid-card wrestler, but he is not a good enough worker to be at the top of the card for an extended period. Resurrecting his boring masked gimmick hasn't changed anything.