The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

Without taking PS's side here, as he talks a load of shite. This whole teaser campaign, to me, has more of a Jericho 'feel' to it than an Undertaker one. The preaching, the 'coming' thing (which was run on his last return), the absolutely cryptic messages in the promo.

Taker's ones always have a darker edge to them, this one, whilst intended to be a bit creepy, doesn't strike me as taker. Anyway, the older of us will remember that he's already used creepy little kids as the stars of a comeback promo before anyway. ;)

I really really really want Taker to come back as American Badass!

Road Dogg has changed his Twitter name to "WWERoadDogg", it didn't used to have WWE in it anywhere. I'm taking this as a sign he's signed with them and is finally going to ascend to the top of the WWE ladder, winning the Rumble then ending the streak at Mania.

Some strategy, almost as good as Lawlers back in 94 i think.

Half way through the RR 2000 you see Al Snow and Edge or Test i think it is having a laugh with each other in the corner.

You hear shit-loads of spots during RR matches as well. Quite logical I suppose seeing as there's usually at least 6 guys in the ring at once.

You hear shit-loads of spots during RR matches as well. Quite logical I suppose seeing as there's usually at least 6 guys in the ring at once.

Aye and the camera is almost never on them up close which may lead to them being a little more careless in calling spots to one another.

Why oh why oh why oh why did they not just create the same red and black outfit the original Kane had?, the new one is terrible.

The mask is a belter tho!.

The design is a different matter but Kane himself may have requested that he doesn't want that type of outfit .

Edited by The Hero of the Day

That one may have been a joke but it's no more laughable than some of your other reasoning. Suppose we'll need to wait and see on January 2nd.

This is the most ridiculous thing ive ever read on this thread. The comments of the whole scorpion marks/baseball bats on the ground in the 2 21 11 videos come to mind here.

Kane will win the RR i think.

What are you talking about? It also mentions "control" therefore it can only be one man. Spike Dudley because he was in charge of the Dudley Boys at one point.

cornette.png

We'll see, and when Y2J does show on the 2nd of January and starts feuding with CM Punk leading up to a match at WrestleMania the smugness that will be shown will be off the charts and we'll soon see about reasoning.

- Also the girl doesn't even need to be a tangible person, she's probably just representing the WWE as a whole. IMO they're putting more emphasis on the girl now to make people think otherwise.

Again, it's funny how people in this thread think they're some sort of fountain of wrestling knowledge. :lol:

Edited by Paulo Sergio

We'll see, and when Y2J does show on the 2nd of January and starts feuding with

CM Punk leading up to a match at WrestleMania the smugness that will be shown

will be off the charts and we'll soon see about reasoning.

I think it's going to be Jericho leading to a fued with Punk. It doesn't mean you're not talking an absolute power of pish though. And predicting it to be Punk fueding with Jericho, considering it's been rumoured for Mania for months, isn't exactly some sort of amazing thing.

Also the girl doesn't even need to be a tangible person, she's probably just

representing the WWE as a whole. IMO they're putting more emphasis on the girl

now to make people think otherwise.

We ARE agreed on that though.

Again, it's funny how people in this thread think they're some sort of fountain

of wrestling knowledge. :lol:

Not sure that's true. What IS true is that pretty much everyone in this thread knows significantly more than you.

We'll see, and when Y2J does show on the 2nd of January and starts feuding with CM Punk leading up to a match at WrestleMania the smugness that will be shown will be off the charts and we'll soon see about reasoning.

- Also the girl doesn't even need to be a tangible person, she's probably just representing the WWE as a whole. IMO they're putting more emphasis on the girl now to make people think otherwise.

Again, it's funny how people in this thread think they're some sort of fountain of wrestling knowledge. :lol:

I'm not disputing the fact for one second that could be Chris Jericho, it's your reasoning behind your argument that is somewhat baffling.

I read Jericho's last book, and he has a section about the vignettes that were run about him coming back to the WWE and he was laughing at some of the theories and deductions that people took out of the vids. Someone should send him a link to the last few pages of this thread.

I read Jericho's last book, and he has a section about the vignettes that were run about him coming back to the WWE and he was laughing at some of the theories and deductions that people took out of the vids. Someone should send him a link to the last few pages of this thread.

Why? It's just a bit of harmless fun. It's designed to get people talking.

Some of you lot are really snobby at times. Wrestling is supposed to be about having a laugh and getting caught up in the storylines. This is just another example. Is this any more laughable than someone suggesting possible scenarios for matches, of which there are plenty on here? No, I think suggesting what the videos could mean is just the same as proposing matches and stroylines. It's all about getting caught up in it. So why are so many acting like snobby know it alls?