The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

Because he deserves to be in it. The only reason he hasn't been inducted yet is because of some allegations that probably aren't true, nothing wrestling related and him and Vince probably don't see eye to eye. Well now that isn't a problem, Vince needs to swallow his pride and give Randy the spot that he deserves.

I'm going out tonight but tomorrow and Sunday will be spent watching old PPVs and youtube clips of the great man at work.

Of course he deserves it but it should have been done years ago. As a Savage fan, i would have loved to seen him on stage giving a speech and hearing the stories. The only person that stopped it was Vince. IF he goes in next year then massive opportunity missed by not burying the hatchet.

RIP Savage

58's no age as well. A true legend of the sport and it's a disgrace that he didn't get given a HoF ceremony whilst he was still alive.

Shouldnt have screwed an underage girl then, allegedly.

Gutted, genuinely gutted.

Still held out hope that one day we'd see him back in the WWE in some capacity, cutting some of the maddest promos you've ever seen.

A true legend of the ring. Loved the guy to bits. His programme with Flair through 92 was simply the stuff of legends.

The Randy Savage Miss Elizabeth reunion at Wrestlemania was one of the most emotional moments in storyline wwf/wwe history I reckon. Anyone got a vid? Couldn't see one on youtube - looking prob for the last 10 mins of the match when Savage is a beaten man

Part 1:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x80s30_wwe-wrestlemania-vii-macho-man-vs-u_sport

Part 2:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x80s3x_wwe-wrestlemania-vii-macho-man-vs-u_sport

Enjoy ;)

Only 20 years on and the only major player from this match still living is Warrior, I understand everyone has to die sometime, but they all died relatively young.

Edited by djchapsticks

First post on here for a while. Just a quick tribute to an all time great. Had the ability to play the sympathetic face and dastardly heel role both to equal effect and was one of the best ever at what he did. Was the ultimate antagonist during his late 80s 'Macho King' run and there was of course the legendary Mania match with Ricky Steamboat. My favourite moment of his as a face was the title win over Ric Flair at Mania 8. Quality match. Sadly will not be all that familiar with younger/newer fans to to his inactivity over the last decade but rest assured he was one of the best.

Just remember Stephanie - Randy Savage shagged you.

OOOOHHHHHH YEEEEEAAAHHH!