The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

I would love to see R-Truth punted! Not by Orton, but by the WWE. And Khali. And Mark Henry. And Tyler Reks. And Chris Masters. And especially Hornswoggle.

Chris Masters doesn't bother me really but the rest can go especially Khali.

Chris Masters doesn't bother me really but the rest can go especially Khali.

No chance of Khali going anywhere. The WWE has become huge in India just because of the Great Khali. Last time he was over there for a promotional tour over 100,000 people shown up to a shopping mall to see him :lol:

Out of all the shiters I'd keep Masters, Kidd, Barretta, Reks and Hart Smith

Get rid of Truth, Tatsu, Ryder, JTG, Hornswaggle and any other joker that's so jobbed that I don't even remember his name

:angry: Whit!

I'd get rid of some of the higher profile guys who have been on easy street a wee bit to long. Most of the guys on Superstars actually have a modicum of talent, and can be entertaining in the ring if not on the mic.

I'd get rid of Mark Henry, R-Truth, the vast majority of the divas (I'd probably save Gail Kim, the rest are the shits) because there are plenty of ready made-decent performers on the indies like Sara Del Rey and the Knockouts who were good before it all fell to shit, JTG, maybe Chavo but that's not something that would bother me if he wasn't and then through in a few of the ones who are on the roster but are on Superstars.

EDIT: I am almost 100% certain that the Uso's will be gone and no one will care.

Edited by ginge123

Chavo wont get fired, he has a job for life, as does Vickie, simply cause of Eddie.

Apparantly its between 12 and 14 guys they want to get rid of, but remember its not just the Raw and Smackdown guys on the roster page, its also the FCW and NXT guys, of which I think they'll get rid of quite a few of the shite NXT guys from previous seasons.

Chavo wont get fired, he has a job for life, as does Vickie, simply cause of Eddie.

Apparantly its between 12 and 14 guys they want to get rid of, but remember its not just the Raw and Smackdown guys on the roster page, its also the FCW and NXT guys, of which I think they'll get rid of quite a few of the shite NXT guys from previous seasons.

If its FCW guys as well they can start by immediately firing that Arianne who I think I read they signed and sent to FCW despite being the shits.

mbubkz.gif

You will never know how disappointed I am that there was not a stunner at the end of that, just as he turns away the second time. Only if she'd sold it Booker T style. Although I doubt she could sell water to Africans.

You will never know how disappointed I am that there was not a stunner at the end of that, just as he turns away the second time. Only if she'd sold it Booker T style. Although I doubt she could sell water to Africans.

Aye I just wanted her to knock her out for being such an idiot. When asked what her favourite match was she shoulda said "the match where you shit yourself against Yokozuna!" :lol:

Aye I just wanted her to knock her out for being such an idiot. When asked what her favourite match was she shoulda said "the match where you shit yourself against Yokozuna!" :lol:

I'll be honest I didn't actually think he'd said he's shit his pants until you said it there, I thought I was going mental.

Also, just watched the new Long Island Iced Z. How is this man not on the main roster? He's not even that bad a worker either. I mean if Santino can get a regular spot why can't everyones favourite broski?

What did she actually say for Stone Cold to have that kind of reaction?

Infact has anyone got a link to the first episode of Tough Enough?

What did she actually say for Stone Cold to have that kind of reaction?

Infact has anyone got a link to the first episode of Tough Enough?

Search youtube for tough enough 2011, it's easy to find.

She told him her favourite ever match was Melina against someone, Stone Cold then was dumfounded and asked her to name another match she liked - and she couldn't.