Tag Title Match: The Dudley Boyz (ch) vs. Balls Mahoney/Spike Dudley

Super Crazy vs. Taka Michinoku

Yoshiro Tajiri vs. Little Guido

Street Fight: Lance Storm vs. Tommy Dreamer

TV Title Match: Rob Van Dam (ch) vs. Jerry Lynn

Sid vs. Justin Credible

World Title Match #2: Taz (ch) vs. Bubba Ray Dudley

:D

Never knew you could put video files that long on youtube, I thought they had to be like 10-15 minutes at most.

For some reason you get the odd one that's over it. They're a bit hard to come by though.

Been a bit quiet in here today. Raw tonight with Stone Cold Steve Austin as the host, Cena has promised a knockout towards The Rock and The Miz is apparently 'boycotting' Raw tonight, which probably means he'll show up in the last 5 minutes and beat the shite outta Cena, who's all staying up for it?

Been a bit quiet in here today. Raw tonight with Stone Cold Steve Austin as the host, Cena has promised a knockout towards The Rock and The Miz is apparently 'boycotting' Raw tonight, which probably means he'll show up in the last 5 minutes and beat the shite outta Cena, who's all staying up for it?

I shall be if my Internet connection will stream it like it did a few weeks ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pannn40v04g

Heatwave '98

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJAoEX-dzUQ&feature=related

House Party '99

Edited by ginge123

Michael Cole bookies favourite to get stunnered this evening.

Just a stunner? :( I remember when Austin kicked the shit out of Cole in 2001. :lol:

Seeing The Rock and Stone Cold return is great, as they are the two biggest legends i've seen since i started watching Wrestling as a wee kid.

Wonder if they'll let the PG go tonight and have both the Rock and Austin kick it back old school and just start tearing shit up.

Bets for how many "Whats" will be said tonight? I'm going for 652.

The Rock aint gonna be on Raw tonight, he said so on twitter, also having Austin on already there's really no need.

If The Rock were to turn up while Austin was in the ring though, I'd probably wet myself. Especially if they started having an old school sing song with each other. The chemistry between the 2 of them alone is something Cena has wet dreams about.

I hate Randy Orton. I could understand it if Orton had got himself back into the match and slowly built up an offense but for one minute him to be acting like a cripple then to hit the RKO and suddenly be right as rain was just so stupid.

Edited by ginge123

Seen that Rock picture earlier, pretty good.

No Holds Barred for Taker - HHH, no bad. One thing thats annoying me is nobody seems to remember WM17 :lol:

I do! I do!

It was basically a no holes barred match since Taker kicked the ref and he was out cold for about 30 minutes while they battled out in the crowd!

I really hate Orton, such a p***k.

I do! I do!

It was basically a no holes barred match since Taker kicked the ref and he was out cold for about 30 minutes while they battled out in the crowd!

:lol:

I meant Taker, HHH, Vince and the rest of the writing team seem to have forgot about it, since they Taker - HHH match 10 year ago hasnt been mentioned once. It's probably because it was during the time of American Badass Taker which they want everyone to forget about.